Brickitect & Serings harass chewer

Author Topic: Brickitect & Serings harass chewer  (Read 31267 times)

iirc chewer is 7 - 10 years old.

theres two chewers
his older brother and real chewer whos 8 or 9

so it's not that they're autistic, it's just that they're young and apparently have fairly robust typing skills

I bet brickitect and serings are little midgets.
/support

so it's not that they're autistic, it's just that they're young and apparently have fairly robust typing skills
at first we werent sure if chewer was or not but ive seen him recently and you can have a conversation with him

It doesn't even matter. The only thing I see in the pictures is chewer being annoying, so he should have been kicked in the first place.

Pretty much this, chewer is really, really annoying. It didn't seem like brickitect explaining himself to chewer changed anything except made him spam more.

Nearly every server I've seen chewer on, he built a carwash and is almost always spamming the chat because people didn't do something he wanted them to. Unfortunately for chewer, not a lot of hosts are patient with little kids and to be honest, I don't blame them.

brick has always had a short temper for certain things, especially for people he considers "idiots"
he is also overly critical while looking at other people's builds, like where he looked at this trailer yesterday where it wasn't up to his skill level and he called it "weird"

i also think that he should stop building the same thing. his houses are just like our neighborhood from the fact that they look really similar on the outside, and i think he should start building smaller not-as-good-to-live-in houses along with big ass ones, or even just start building different things altogether like a loving space ship or something

I bet brickitect and serings are little midgets.
/support
brick is 5 foot 4 does that count?

i think he should start building smaller not-as-good-to-live-in houses along with big ass ones
I'm doing that right now.

brick has always had a short temper for certain things, especially for people he considers "idiots"
he is also overly critical while looking at other people's builds, like where he looked at this trailer yesterday where it wasn't up to his skill level and he called it "weird"
Not everyone is perfect.  Every person is a richard sometimes.  I know I can be a richard about things like this, but I'm trying to change my nasty habits when it comes to other's builds.

Brick used to rdm me all the time in kreon's

the only reason why kreon wouldn't ban him is because he had good builds

Brick used to rdm me all the time in kreon's

well I mean he wasn't the only one who shot at you constantly

well I mean he wasn't the only one who shot at you constantly
everyone shoots at everyone else constantly

everyone shoots at everyone else constantly

my point was rather that people shot at damp because damp was annoying in kreon's rp

my point was rather that people shot at damp because damp was annoying in kreon's rp
the reason to why I was annoying is i took the rp to seriously and didn't think that rdm was actually normal

No, just from previous encounters I'm actually glad to an extent that he was "harassed". It fuels the flame in my evil heart.

wow how edgy

/support
Is the server host from hell?
Wait, We are already in it.