Brickitect & Serings harass chewer

Author Topic: Brickitect & Serings harass chewer  (Read 31098 times)

No. Once again. Wasn't picking a fight, lol.

You sure? Because there are like 7 or 8 people who are all pointing out that you are picking fights, and you can tack me on to the list with them. Even so, you continue to laugh at us saying that we are wrong. How thick is the wool over your eyes?

You sure? Because there are like 7 or 8 people who are all pointing out that you are picking fights, and you can tack me on to the list with them. Even so, you continue to laugh at us saying that we are wrong. How thick is the wool over your eyes?
the same length as his richard, 3 inches

If you think making fun of someone is picking a fight, you are going to have a very fun time in high school.

making fun of someone

yeah to add onto this you started making fun of a guy over his loving building skill

how petty can you get

yeah to add onto this you started making fun of a guy over his loving building skill
how petty can you get
No I didn't? What? Are you just making things up now?

If you think making fun of someone is picking a fight, you are going to have a very fun time in high school.

This man is flatlined. There is no hope for him.

taboo you forgeted up lmao

lol

This man is flatlined. There is no hope for him.
taboo you forgeted up lmao
I'm not seeing it. Please, feel free to elaborate, I'm sure it'll be interesting.

I'm not seeing it. Please, feel free to elaborate, I'm sure it'll be interesting.
since when is picking on someone not starting a fight?

since when is picking on someone not starting a fight?
What, are you kidding? Casually making fun of each other is one of the most basic ways people interact with each other. Hell, you can see it any time on this forum.

antagonizing =/= making fun

No I didn't? What? Are you just making things up now?
Brickitect and Enn build the same house over and over lmao get some skill pls
and exactly what are you talking about?

im enn for those who don't know
Uh, I'd call that an incredibly straightforward statement, what are you not understanding.
it's not that i didn't understand it it's the fact that it's so irrelevant and wrong that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

dont start being stupid again
Oh, and don't misunderstand me, it's not that I didn't understand your post, I was making fun of how you're needlessly trying to act like a tough guy. Like, seriously, I read your post and had a mental picture of you pouting with your hands on your hips. Sit the hell down, lol.
this all started with Ben poking fun at enn's buildings, but it didn't blow up into anything until you were involved

there's a difference between jovially making fun of someone and hostilely making fun of someone, i.e. to pick a fight
what you were doing didn't seem very jovial

What, are you kidding? Casually making fun of each other is one of the most basic ways people interact with each other. Hell, you can see it any time on this forum.
this is true, but enn didn't see what you were doing as being casual

this is completely off topic, but since when were you told to not post about the "while you were typing" warning?

Usually, you can tell if it's jokingly making fun of people or not.

Casually making fun of each other is one of the most basic ways people interact with each other.

Uh, I'd call that an incredibly straightforward statement, what are you not understanding.

Right it was another pointless jab made by the local neighborhood combative handicap to provoke a reaction. And of course when you got the reaction you wanted, you got into a shouting match because why not?

I never really wanted to say anything about your stuff because frankly I had some ounce of respect for you but seriously you've been banned for this stuff like nine loving times, what's wrong with you?