Brickitect & Serings harass chewer

Author Topic: Brickitect & Serings harass chewer  (Read 31042 times)

nothing to see here folks, just taboo pissing on the floor to assert dominance again
O no taboo is asserting his authority again. Bad weeaboo bad *rolls up a newspaper and hits him in the nose* Bad!
perfect

what the forget this is the most petty thing in the world why are you guys even fighting about this

taboo you picked a fight with a person because that person was upset at someone else for insulting his personal ability which is already bullstuff

enn you could have cut the line at any point by simply not responding cause taboo isn't even challenging anything in particular, he's obviously just picking on you for the sake of picking on you, and even if you did find it necessary to respond you could have done so without forgetin thumbing the edgelord playbook

do you guys not have other things to do today what the hell

what the forget this is the most petty thing in the world why are you guys even fighting about this

taboo you picked a fight with a person because that person was upset at someone else for insulting his personal ability which is already bullstuff

enn you could have cut the line at any point by simply not responding cause taboo isn't even challenging anything in particular, he's obviously just picking on you for the sake of picking on you, and even if you did find it necessary to respond you could have done so without forgetin thumbing the edgelord playbook

do you guys not have other things to do today what the hell
yeah okay

im just fed up with it tbh

I haven't "picked a fight" with anyone. Like you said, I was just making fun of him, lol.

I haven't "picked a fight" with anyone. Like you said, I was just making fun of him, lol.
you're just being against them just to be against them, just trying to start stuff that just plainly isn't needed.

lol ^

your loving weak

apperantly constantly poking someone is not looking for a fight, just making fun of someone and somehow having them stay quiet

look you need to calm down

these two sentences contradict each other

your loving weak
apperantly constantly poking someone is not looking for a fight, just making fun of someone and somehow having them stay quiet
I wasn't expecting him to stay quiet, though I suppose it was unreasonable of me to expect him to own up to trying to be an internet tough guy. I suppose I expected more than for him to simply start blubbering that I'm stupid, at the very least.

look you need to calm down
I don't see where I've even come close to giving the impression that I wasn't calm.

brickitect don't break into car washes

I don't see where I've even come close to giving the impression that I wasn't calm.

the part where you picked a fight with some random dude to fill your internet argument quota is pretty much the tell-all on the pop-up-picture book that is your psyche

dont listen to taboo he's a weeb so all of his opinions are invalid

his favourite live action show is also wipeout so that says a lot

the part where you picked a fight with some random dude to fill your internet argument quota is pretty much the tell-all on the pop-up-picture book that is your psyche
Ignoring, for a moment, how that has absolutely nothing to do with what you or I said about being calm... No. Once again. Wasn't picking a fight, lol.

Ignoring, for a moment, how that has absolutely nothing to do with what you or I said about being calm... No. Once again. Wasn't picking a fight, lol.

right say whatever the heck you want pal, you've gotten banned for literally the same thing how many times now?