Brickitect & Serings harass chewer

Author Topic: Brickitect & Serings harass chewer  (Read 30858 times)

Show me where I did so, lol.

there's a difference between jovially making fun of someone and hostilely making fun of someone, i.e. to pick a fight
what you were doing didn't seem very jovial
this all started with Ben poking fun at enn's buildings, but it didn't blow up into anything until you were involved
this is true, but enn didn't see what you were doing as being casual
Usually, you can tell if it's jokingly making fun of people or not.
I'm once again sorry that I expected too much of Enn.

this is completely off topic, but since when were you told to not post about the "while you were typing" warning?
What? Do you mean since when was the notification there? Because it's always been there.

Right it was another pointless jab made by the local neighborhood combative handicap to provoke a reaction.
The statement he seemed confused about was incredibly straightforward. For whatever reason he tried to act tough about it, a "what's it to you" front. If he doesn't want to be made fun of, maybe he should stop trying to act like a tough guy, lol.

The statement he seemed confused about was incredibly straightforward. For whatever reason he tried to act tough about it, a "what's it to you" front. If he doesn't want to be made fun of, maybe he should stop trying to act like a tough guy, lol.

Or maybe he was responding in a unfriendly tone because the person he happened to be responding to is infamous for being ridiculously argumentative and annoying

Or maybe he was responding in a unfriendly tone because the person he happened to be responding to is infamous for being ridiculously argumentative and annoying
I must have missed the memo on having any reputation at all, I'm not going to be able to predict that someone I've never seen before has somehow gotten the idea that I'm evil.

I'm not going to be able to predict that someone I've never seen before has somehow gotten the idea that I'm evil.

Maybe if you were an ounce bit more self-aware you would be able to predict that. You can't just wantomly throw stuff at people and not make a sort of reputation for yourself. As far as I can tell, general consensus is to not taking anything you say seriously because you've pretty much admit before that the only thing you really care about when posting is arguing for the sake of arguing.

Maybe if you were an ounce bit more self-aware you would be able to predict that.
Maybe? I hardly really care to keep track of whatever reputation I apparently have on this forum, it's never really been a concern for me and it likely never will be.

you've pretty much admit before that the only thing you really care about when posting is arguing for the sake of arguing.
Please, enlighten me, what beautiful higher purpose are you arguing for? I'm sure it's something incredibly inspirational.

Please, enlighten me, what beautiful higher purpose are you arguing for? I'm sure it's something incredibly inspirational.
probably to spark some sort of realization that there is a little shiny ray of sunshine deep within that head while everyone else has given up. its like school guidance counselling
hopeful i think they would call it

or maybe trying to master bait you into another ban, who knows.

because at one point you were a cool guy and under my jaded shell of doubt, I seriously believed if I shook my fist at you for being a rooster, you might magically figure out how to not be a rooster and start being a cool guy again

probably to spark some sort of realization that there is a little shiny ray of sunshine deep within that head while everyone else has given up. its like school guidance counselling
Arguing on this forum will literally never accomplish anything, it will pretty much always be for the sake of intrigue.
Nobody will ever budge on their opinions here, regardless of who's right and who's wrong. I've seen people admit to being in the wrong or being objectively wrong, though that's rare too, but when it comes to matters of beliefs I really have never seen anyone change their minds.

because at one point you were a cool guy and under my jaded shell of doubt, I seriously believed if I shook my fist at you for being a rooster, you might magically figure out how to not be a rooster and start being a cool guy again
Oh, boo hoo, you were so mislead. Poor thing.

Nobody will ever budge on their opinions here, regardless of who's right and who's wrong. I've seen people admit to being in the wrong or being objectively wrong, though that's rare too, but when it comes to matters of beliefs I really have never seen anyone change their minds.

considering this is speaking from personal experience on your end, it's no freakin wonder why you think nobody ever changes their mind, it's like you're hardwired to be the prime time contrarian

Oh, boo hoo, you were so mislead. Poor thing.

true enough

one thing too is like, i see enough people throwing the argument card at you and sometimes it can be deserved i guess but like, it's pretty apparent that you've acted the same way the whole time, and no amount of fist shaking will change that.
i've had my fair share of "taboo is dumb" ramblings at you in the past but god forbid if i do it again it'll go absolutely nowhere. hell any argument here as you said goes nowhere. people should just accept how people are and move on and stop wasting so much energy over a bunch of internet personalities.

and maybe make dumb jokes about how wipeout for kinect is a stupid game why do you like it so much.

I must have missed the memo on having any reputation at all, I'm not going to be able to predict that someone I've never seen before has somehow gotten the idea that I'm evil.

Have you seriously not picked up that you get enormous amounts of negativity in just about every thread that you post in? Even when you're backed into a corner where one would think you'd realize that you're stepping over the line or else realize that you're being stupid, you continue baring your teeth in passive aggression and/or hurling more degrading insults at people trying to make yourself the good guy and everyone else are the stupid unenlightened ones randomly trying to bother you.

On top of that, you've been banned not once, not twice, not even three times, but many times for being obnoxiously aggressive towards people. Still, still, yes still, you do not pick up on it. There is indeed very thick soggy wool covering your face.

Even when you're backed into a corner
he'll squid up the wall

itt: taboo is acting stupidly stupid

What the hell does ITT even mean?