Brickitect & Serings harass chewer

Author Topic: Brickitect & Serings harass chewer  (Read 31060 times)

this is exactly why i keep myself out of arguments now

was his other account banned too?

pretty soon the only usernames left will be ..:::.:Taboo:.:::..

taboo name your next account kushgal

alright but

khaz was acting like an asshat

On top of that, you've been banned not once, not twice, not even three times, but many times for being obnoxiously aggressive towards people. Still, still, yes still, you do not pick up on it. There is indeed very thick soggy wool covering your face.

You know what, I'm not even going to bother reading this thread.  Someone reported taboo, so he's probably up to the same bullstuff he got banned for the last 20 times.  I'm not even going to attempt to figure out the context, he's banned. 

You know what, I'm not even going to bother reading this thread.  Someone reported taboo, so he's probably up to the same bullstuff he got banned for the last 20 times.  I'm not even going to attempt to figure out the context, he's banned. 

wow, get rekt

holy stuff

This post brightened my day. Thank you.

This post brightened my day. Thank you.
what a sad existence you must live

alright but

khaz was acting like an asshat
lmao what

if you think im gonna take a dumbass trying to call me out for the 15th time for stupid reasons lightly idk what to tell you