Brickitect & Serings harass chewer

Author Topic: Brickitect & Serings harass chewer  (Read 30844 times)

the when you get banned there's usually a ban reason. might as well screenshot it if you're so insistent you didnt do anything wrong

yeah start arguing for a few more pages again, what could possibly go wrong?
considering all it takes is for someone to report nothing, it doesn't really matter what i do or don't do lol

the when you get banned there's usually a ban reason. might as well screenshot it if you're so insistent you didnt do anything wrong
this is a generic ban reason that's been copy-pasted for me like 3 times now, but it doesn't really mean anything

considering all it takes is for someone to report nothing, it doesn't really matter what i do or don't do lol
yeah because the pages of arguing surely had nothing at all to do with it..

but it doesn't really mean anything
l m f a o

see you on your next alt

this is a generic ban reason that's been copy-pasted for me like 3 times now, but it doesn't really mean anything
maybe you should change the way you behave? just a thought

that's been copy-pasted for me like 3 times now

that's because you did literally the same thing to get banned three times in a row lmao

maybe you should change the way you behave? just a thought
didn't enn like just say "lol why would i let this guy make fun of me and not say anything"
i'm not sure how exactly my responding to people is any different

also that reminds me
if you think im gonna take a dumbass trying to call me out for the 15th time for stupid reasons lightly idk what to tell you
i don't think i've ever interacted with you before, what are you talking about

that's because you did literally the same thing to get banned three times in a row lmao
which was...?

but it doesn't really mean anything
just curious, whats your reasoning behind this?

which was...?
Ya'know for being an english teacher you really aren't too bright

which was...?
pointless hostility. you'd think that after the last three times you'd have taken the hint that you should probably stop that.

just curious, whats your reasoning behind this?
i was never "pointlessly hostile" in here; if anything i was just treated with pointless hostility

Ya'know for being an english teacher you really aren't too bright
uh huh. and so the reason is: ???

didn't enn like just say "lol why would i let this guy make fun of me and not say anything"
i'm not sure how exactly my responding to people is any different

probably because you do it just to do it

i don't think i've ever interacted with you before, what are you talking about
oh of course

i was never "pointlessly hostile" in here; if anything i was just treated with pointless hostility
taboo was actually the victim all along. damn