Prodigy Recruitment Challenge

Author Topic: Prodigy Recruitment Challenge  (Read 4808 times)

I was getting really pissed off since these guys came and instead of stoping hosting I just straight up killed myself. Haven't had a problem since.
I killed my brother
But prodigy players still join my server:(

The real question here should be why is this not in clan discussion

For attention
From what I can tell they really only have like two members.
Lemme see if I'm wrong on the clan page.
I'm right.

gonna call it now that this will be moved to drama

What a topic.
What a clan.

From what I can tell they really only have like two members.
Lemme see if I'm wrong on the clan page.
I'm right.
I was invited, and went on his server, but I'm more skeptical about staying in the clan having read through everybody's posts.

lsd threatens to ddos and hack people pretty much at the drop of a hat
That's how you know they're real pro gamers, tho.

I have a script that bans anybody with prodigy in their names.
can you pm me it?

You guys wanna start your drama again here? Thats fine, but please note: Bushido and others hate our clan because of some drama that started from "DragonoidSlayer's" post, Prodigy Effects is innocent but someone else has his BL key and did this to his account, he left his phone at a friends house with his email available, displaying his BL key in another inbox. DO THE MATH GUYS!

In case anybody is unaware: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=285081.120

Now to go over this. The user "Belle" or "Frostey" had my number a long while back, and I suppose she, or some other person abused my number. But there was never any way that my email or bl key would be exposed. So if you or anybody else on your clan does have my key, I am convinced that something is not right. And even if you just lied, your reputation is still not clean, as you evaded punishment 4 times on sanctus, abused my number, and went as far as saying that you had spyware. And if you didn't do that, then you still key shared, which is not allowed. And on topic: This goes in clan discussion, with your other stuffty clan topic.

I'm pretty sure Prodigy Effects and Prodigy LSD are the same person. One of them is always, "afk." The only person stupid enough to join their stuffty clan is some kid named Chillah

Belongs in Clan Discussion