Good-bye forever, not loving around this time

Author Topic: Good-bye forever, not loving around this time  (Read 22291 times)

Considering that Taboo did get ban on sight recently, the possibility of it happening to Setro isn't too far off.
He's ban on sight now? Jeez, that's great

Taboo is now ban on sight from the forums.  Report future accounts.  Do not engage.

Same thing happened with Clubstep too

badspot's patience is wearing thin, soon we will have 5 pages of rules and be under constant watch by backseat admins. wake up sheeple. 2+2=5

badspot's patience is wearing thin, soon we will have 5 pages of rules and be under constant watch by backseat admins. wake up sheeple. 2+2=5

sooooooooooooo.. i'll give him around a week to cool off and he'll be back =)

he forgot to write us a stuffty poem

the speedy onions epilogue was pretty good

been gone for almost two years, and it would seem you're still the same idiot you were two years ago. good riddance

In all honesty it's sad people have such views of this place.
I kind of see the forums as a niche conglomeration of people from vastly different walks of life, almost as a test sample of society (youths mainly)

In all honesty it's sad people have such views of this place.
I kind of see the forums as a niche conglomeration of people from vastly different walks of life, almost as a test sample of society (youths mainly)
same, I've met several of my IRL best friends through bl and I plan to meet more
U included clone <3

You can be strange at times, -Setro-. Here is an Example -

One time, we were on T0rdans Fort Wars, Me and some other guys had a fort and asked to have an alliance with you. You said no, we agreed that we would not attack each other then went on with our business. Out of nowhere, you start attacking us with a Jet, we ask you, “Setro why are you attacking us???” You then said, “You think i’m weak now, huh?”  None of us EVER said you were weak and when I asked you, “When did we ever say that?”
 And you never responded, (We) I presumed you just made that up as an excuse to bomb our base non-stop.

Considering that Taboo did get ban on sight recently, the possibility of it happening to Setro isn't too far off.

Why'd he get one

Why'd he get one
I think he just argues for no reason all the time.

Like he literally just comes on the forum just to argue.