Poll

Are you hyped for the new update?

Yes
81 (68.1%)
No
38 (31.9%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Author Topic: Blockland Classic  (Read 30453 times)

Bump. Anyone else interested to play BCM tonight?

The master server seems to be shutdown again. I think it's better to create an own master server where you can see the server pass, server name, players, map and brickcount.

As in, 2:master.garagegames.com:28002? Because I can still ping it and a friend's server was up today. I'm currently trying to get my dedicated server going but I can't see it on the master.

As in, 2:master.garagegames.com:28002? Because I can still ping it and a friend's server was up today. I'm currently trying to get my dedicated server going but I can't see it on the master.
Remember that there is no UPnP function like in Blockland or what ever the name was. You need to open port 28000 for your self.

I had the port forwarded, but that wasn't enough for my network configuration. Here's the details for anyone coming across this:

My dedicated server is up now. I couldn't figure my issue out at first because I've never used a gateway (modem/router combo) with a second router before. On the gateway, I set the connection to the second router to DMZ mode so my network would act as if the gateway wasn't there, but port forwarding on the second router still wasn't working. After some Googling, I figured out that on the second router, I had to set the WAN to DHCP mode which ended up pulling the WAN info from the gateway rather than showing an internal IP like it was before.

Wow I cannot believe I didn't see this before. This looks really cool.

After seeing Willco2 and BlocklandBlockoCity's confusing posts, I realize now that this thread is not about Blockland v2. Google put me on the last page of replies and I didn't see the OP. I'll be over at the megathread for Blockland v2.

which ones

Your comment after my router post. I was wondering why it had no relation to what I posted but I see why.

oh yeah..
it was another problem related to blockland...