Poll

Are you hyped for the new update?

Yes
81 (68.1%)
No
38 (31.9%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Author Topic: Blockland Classic  (Read 30431 times)

Bump. I've fixed a lot since the last release. I ported the sit function too from RTB 1.045.

this is just the coolest thing ever. i wish yall the best of luck with this!! will definitely start playing around with it

but seriously, i hope theres a way to pick between limbs and floating limbs at some point, if possible

I think I climaxed when I found this topic

this is just the coolest thing ever. i wish yall the best of luck with this!! will definitely start playing around with it

but seriously, i hope theres a way to pick between limbs and floating limbs at some point, if possible
I will work on this, thanks.

The master server seems to be shutdown again. I think it's better to create an own master server where you can see the server pass, server name, players, map and brickcount.

I think I climaxed when I found this topic
Yeah, the only thing that needs to be fixed is that the bricks will be rendered in a series of triangles. I am also trying to find out why the server lags every minute. In the console log the server receives a heartbeat from the master server, the lag icon shows up three seconds, and it's gone.

Bump. I think about starting a new thread about this since the OP hasn't been responded to my PM's yet or updated his post.

Bump. I think about starting a new thread about this since the OP hasn't been responded to my PM's yet or updated his post.
Would the OP be ok with that?

Do it, OP was banned a long time ago

Do it, OP was banned a long time ago
Oh, then Antares should do it then.

:cookieMonster: ok just how do you get addons 

:cookieMonster: ok just how do you get addons 
Add Ons still must be made but there is still no one who actually did it. I am plannong to make an easy Add Ons system so I can hide the rest of the files. However user made maps will automatically popup into the start game menu when you install them.

I can ask the OP, I have him friended on ROBLOX, I would think it would be okay
My mistake, I have some else's, not Sparky's
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 04:44:43 PM by Meta_KnightX »

bump because more people need to see this

nvm i look dumb
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 12:10:50 AM by Deve »