Poll

Are you hyped for the new update?

Yes
81 (68.1%)
No
38 (31.9%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Author Topic: Blockland Classic  (Read 30456 times)

Looks awesome, good luck with it.

where can I contact you people for server hostings and whatnot? and why dont you do this for RTB blockland v.0002

tell me ur skypes and steams guyos
Maybe it's better to build a very new similar RTB mod. As far I can remember, the IRC client was broken for years on 1.045.

actually sephiroth is the least active

Wait what that place still exists? I remember administrating that forum way back in the day and making some (way too simple) bots for the standalone Peekarica game.

Wait what that place still exists? I remember administrating that forum way back in the day and making some (way too simple) bots for the standalone Peekarica game.
Peekarica latest release is version 11 with a lot of improvements. You should really check it out.

Here are some updates where I have been working at.

Progress:
  • Planet textures are more realistic
  • Star textures are more realistic (red dwarf, young yellow star, older yellow star)
  • New solar system (Gliese 111) and planets added
  • A Blockocity has been made for planet Centarus, the spawn point
  • Spraycan and hammer added on other planets

Will be added:
  • Doomed civilization(s) cities
  • Lava worlds with light red/orange sky and surface
  • Meteors and abandoned/crashed space ship(s)
  • Earth worlds with forests, grass and environment sounds
  • Easter-eggs, once you collect them all you will discover the story behind the Doradus galaxy

This looks really nice.
I also have made a stud texture that fit:

This looks really nice.
I also have made a stud texture that fit:
-snip-
Thanks! Is this for the brick textures or interior models? I also need someone who can make a script to spawn a vehicle (3 vehicles per player). Once they spawn a fourth vehicle, the first vehicle will be removed.

Thanks! Is this for the brick textures or interior models? I also need someone who can make a script to spawn a vehicle (3 vehicles per player). Once they spawn a fourth vehicle, the first vehicle will be removed.

Antares, you're a beast.

Brick textures.

I looked closely at the map pictures, so both.

Hopefully, this is good for the brick textures since I found them

Also,
this inspired me.
To make a more LEGO-like v0002.

Well, I finished my newer studs, and if ya want em', click the link (does anyone know how to put links in pics?)

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g54231bb1fd63ad329997510514be0802b41827f83

Well, I finished my newer studs, and if ya want em', click the link (does anyone know how to put links in pics?)

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g54231bb1fd63ad329997510514be0802b41827f83
Awesome! I'll work this further out this week. I'm also figuring out how to implant the Editor Wand from RTB.

Omg the black sparkly paint
I just nostalgia'd