What a City RPG should look like, IMO

Author Topic: What a City RPG should look like, IMO  (Read 10692 times)

I can get 60 fps with these shaders because I use Ports new soft shaders that don't really lose performance.

who what where when

how can i get these

This is sick, when are you hosting?
I almost certainly won't be. I don't have any means of hosting reliably and I have no mod to use. I'm just building the map because I want to.

I almost certainly won't be. I don't have any means of hosting reliably and I have no mod to use. I'm just building the map because I want to.
perhaps you could give the save out so other people could
and also because I want to mess around on it

perhaps you could give the save out so other people could
and also because I want to mess around on it
Well, once I create a completely blank save, I'm going to hopefully fill it in and see if I can create a City RPG using those RPG events. When I inevitably lose interest in working on that, I'll release the blank save so someone can use it as a map.

Why doesn't Blockland have "/" in it's list of print characters? :/

no fair you switched the brick textures and used different shaders

One of best cityRPG islands I've seen. Nice work!

no fair you switched the brick textures and used different shaders

One of best cityRPG islands I've seen. Nice work!
Haha, thank you!

This is incredibly beautiful.

I really love the simplistic Godus-style terrain. It works so well. I always try smoothing things down with ramps, but it makes any hill take up twice the space. This design works great, and looks fantastic (which is what I was worried about if I tried something similar).

Dat Tennis Court.

Wonderful screencaps.

Good god i would love to use this!

What do you use to make these perfect fitting custom roads? They don't appear to be regular bricks because of their rotundity.

stuff man, when are you hosting this? I want to build there real badly.
Also, please be strict with build quality.