Author Topic: [BLC] Blockland Classics - Block Wars 10th Anniversary!  (Read 122590 times)

I've so many ideas that I'd like to direct but I can't until I have access to a legitimately working computer.
Sorry for the abandoned projects, but I'm still unable to pull them off.

so, have i been accepted, or what?

Yeah it looks like you had gotten enough votes for me to be satisfied.

Name: TeeOS
ID: 26446
Position(s): Builder, Voice Actor, Actor
Reasons why I am capable: Being a part of group projects has been fun in the past and the outcome of many people working together has always been bigger and more extravagant than I could ever get done by myself. I hope by joining to improve building and voice acting skills by learning from those around me. Also, having been in videos before on random servers (yknow, servers that are like "filming video!" but then the movie is never actually put up and it has no title anyways), I have some experience in being told where to move and what to do. You guys make really high quality stuff, and I would love to be a part of it.
Examples of work:
BLC Username: TeeOS

I have no examples of acting or voice acting, sorry.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 02:49:51 PM by TeeOS »

When is the next time the clan server will be hosted?

Magus, BL_ID 13271
I can definitely build, maybe act, maybe voice act
Well, I was in Block Wars for like 2 scenes and the trees I built were visible for maybe 10 seconds total. Plus I've been working on writing a script for a BL film adaptation of the Star Wars EU novel Wraith Squadron (still in progress, read it here)
I think I'll let images speak for me.
As for what I can do...

BLCForums Username: Magus

Edit: I've also got Dagobah in progress. I estimate that half of Blockpire Done Goofed's sets will be by me if I keep this up.

I coulda sworn you were already in blc, huh
Same, I don't think we even need to vote on Magus. (By that I mean, let him in.)

Let magus in or I'm quitting blc