Author Topic: A new Halo 5: Guardians trailer just dropped.  (Read 4016 times)

Personally, Im excited for this game
I personally enjoyed Halo 4's story. Music? Not as much as Bungie's games.
But all-in-all, I feel like 343 is handling the series well. Halo 5's multiplayer is very eSports based as well, which is a good thing for me, being very competitive in multiplayer.
We'll just have to see what happens when the game comes out.

I don't remember anyone in elder scrolls or assassins creed or borderlands building colossal space habitats with their own ecosystems
that doesn't make it interesting though. like, I can say that so and so race did whatever the heck I want them to have done, but just giving them big accomplishments isn't actually interesting. there has to be something interesting for it to be interesting
also the forgets wrong with you saying the forerunners are your least favorite part of halo is like saying cars are your least favorite part of need for speed, the games wouldnt exist without them
not really because it could've just been written differently. like it could just be about the human-covenant war and there could be some other explanation for the covenant having such nice stuff (like, normal technological progress)
cars in need for speed is an actual gameplay mechanic, so that's just a low quality brown townogy right there

cars in need for speed is an actual gameplay mechanic, so that's just a low quality brown townogy right there
you are literally saying that halo would be better without halos, so it's still an apt brown townogy

you are literally saying that halo would be better without halos, so it's still an apt brown townogy
i sure cant wait for green shooty spaceman 5

i sure cant wait for green shooty spaceman 5
i know right also gears of war is great but i really hate imulsion they should rewrite the entire setting to get rid of it even though it was the substance that kicked off the entire plot to begin with

Didn't Elder scrolls have some sort of ancient ones? I know DND, LOTR, Warhammer Fantasy, Warhammer 40k, pretty much everything has such beings.

why the forget are people in half-ton power armor hopping around like they don't weigh anything

Didn't Elder scrolls have some sort of ancient ones? I know DND, LOTR, Warhammer Fantasy, Warhammer 40k, pretty much everything has such beings.
a very large number of ancient ones
how ancient are we talking

a very large number of ancient ones
how ancient are we talking
ancient high tech/powerful beings that pretty much established everything as we know it and then vanished into legend.

why the forget are people in half-ton power armor hopping around like they don't weigh anything
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/SPARTAN-II_augmentation_procedures
they explain most of their stuff. im not sure if thats the most relevant link regarding that question, but they were bio-engineered to be much better soldiers.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/SPARTAN-II_augmentation_procedures
they explain most of their stuff. im not sure if thats the most relevant link regarding that question, but they were bio-engineered to be much better soldiers.
that might explain why they can jump high, but halo has always felt like moon gravity with regards to how slow you fall as well
its just part of the engine, i dont personally mind because it gives you a bit more air control

that, too, could have come from some other group of people. like... the covenant. they don't even have to be weapons, they could've just made them for the sake of it
there's just nothing neat about "all the cool stuff in our universe was already there when we got here"
it's like, a handwave for stuffing in some things that your primary races couldn't have reasonably made themselves

reach was cool as heck. it had nothing to do with crazy ancient aliens. coincidence???

that might explain why they can jump high, but halo has always felt like moon gravity with regards to how slow you fall as well
its just part of the engine, i dont personally mind because it gives you a bit more air control

was referring more to flying around with loving jetpacks what the forget than anything but
I always thought Halo's slower movement/moon gravity was due to it being a console shooter

I mean, need to compensate for the inferior control method lolololol

they don't even have to be weapons, they could've just made them for the sake of it
only they do have to be weapons because they were strictly built to kill off the flood's food
or do you want to remove them too because all-consuming alien plagues are also overdone