2015/10/13 - The Forgettable Dungeon - Kickstarter complete $17,000 raised!

Author Topic: 2015/10/13 - The Forgettable Dungeon - Kickstarter complete $17,000 raised!  (Read 96193 times)

Congratulations Rotondo I'm happy to see how your project got such support!

Congratulations Rotondo I'm happy to see how your project got such support!
Congrats, Rotondo!
Congrats!

Someone had it out for us.

I talked to the guy, and he said he's a mac user only. So he took his pledge back because he didn't believe that it was going to make the stretch goal.

So he took his pledge back because he didn't believe that it was going to make the stretch goal.

I talked to the guy, and he said he's a mac user only. So he took his pledge back because he didn't believe that it was going to make the stretch goal.
omfg lmao

Well that sucks, I would invest if I had a debit card that worked...

"We are sorry we lost your card through the mail" Yeah I totally believe that.

quick someone send a mac to rotondo

forget macs

w o w
don't pledge that much if you don't plan on keeping it
thx anonymous donor

the cheapest mac you can buy new is like 800 and thats if you manage to get an education discount