oRBs Official Release With Mod Manager

Author Topic: oRBs Official Release With Mod Manager  (Read 23701 times)

You mean you would want to have the option to remove the oRBs column in the server list?
Yep.

Quick question, will this include the server manager thing like in RTB, what's it called? you can give admin auto and manage addons.

Quick question, will this include the server manager thing like in RTB, what's it called? you can give admin auto and manage addons.

Yes that is what the addon allowes you to do

I use the RTB to oRBs converter to move some add-ons to work with oRB's preference manager. The only problem there is that some preferences from an add-on, let's say T+T for example, don't show up. I'm guessing the RTB to oRBs exporter isn't really accurate?

I use the RTB to oRBs converter to move some add-ons to work with oRB's preference manager. The only problem there is that some preferences from an add-on, let's say T+T for example, don't show up. I'm guessing the RTB to oRBs exporter isn't really accurate?

Are you using the latest verion on your server?
Before version 4.14 there was a loader bug that would not load all prefs.

The ChangeLog.txt in System_oRBs says that I'm using version 4.15, yet the only preferences that are loaded on my server are the fillcan and duplorcator preferences even though I have other mods/add-ons with prefs.

is it compatible if i for an istance i have RTB along with this ?

is it compatible if i for an istance i have RTB along with this ?
This will conflict with System_ReturntoBlockland make sure you remove it

does this have server settings and prefs?

Requiring an account to view posted add-ons is ridiculous.

I am using version 4.15, and I did use the oRBs converter correctly as well. But some of my old add-on preferences still don't show up.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 05:42:08 PM by Spartan224 »

Requiring an account to view posted add-ons is ridiculous.
Finite details like this will be worked out, patience is asked for in this matter.

I am using version 4.15, and I did use the oRBs converter correctly as well. But some of my old add-on preferences still don't show up.
This will be looked into.

This will be looked into.

Okay, I hope this issue if fixed, I'm mainly talking about the conflict with T+T, as stated on my other post. This also conflicts Frog's weaponry.

Edit: Okay, I think I found a solution, I went to my Blockland config file, server, prefs.cs, there I set $Pref::Server::UseRTB = to 0.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 04:20:27 PM by Spartan224 »