Author Topic: oRBs Official Release With Mod Manager  (Read 23742 times)

my addon seems to be broken (http://orbs.daprogs.com/forum/index.php?topic=123.msg279#msg279) and prefs seem to be reset in the gui when you restart the server. can't seem to find a solution. is anyone else experiencing these?

for a reason that i'm not sure of messages from other people meant for other people are being redirected to me
all sorts of people have been sending messages meant for other people to me and don't seem to realize it. pretty sure its not a prank because its happened like 50 different times with 50 different people

« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 11:53:39 AM by Somemong »

No, but it doesn't convert it to oRBs that well.

my addon seems to be broken

Even though it's broken, the download link is down. Can you provide a newer one?

Also, when loading converted oRBs mods with System_oRBs, the server crashes when I host single player. I'll send a console log when I can.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 01:11:47 AM by Spartan224 »

System_ReturnToBlockland had a crashing issue because it doesn't return a parent in something, but also it could be from creating massive strings. System_oRBs may have made it worse, but I don't know.

Tenshi does something other than gay stuff

I'm surprised :o

Orbs still has the same problem as RTB; it doesn't include an argument in disconnectedCleanup.

Tenshi does something other than gay stuff

I'm surprised :o
shut the forget up

What the forget happened here?
Is this the add-ons section or the coding help?
I don't understand why bother making a official release if the mod is broken.
You have to use converters to fix the mod,and the best part is that.
The converters don't even work,i don't understand what is happening here.