Author Topic: Wurm Unlimited  (Read 1266 times)

A long long time ago in a galaxy far away the Blockland forums once played Wurm online.

And now they've released it a hostable version where you can change skill speed and play offline.

Was wondering if anybody else was thinking about playing it? A Blockland server would be fun.

Downside is the price seems a bit steep, Lowest price is $23.

Host your own Virtual World! The Server Management GUI hels you change settings such as skillrate gains, action timers, creature count ...
Explore huge, diverse landmasses with creatures and mysteries!
Modify the terrain; dig, raise, flatten and sculpt the land around you!
Craft and use thousands of unique items.
Wage war on other kingdoms, and lead yours to victory.
Discover and fight over religious artifacts on a PvP server.
Capture and breed animals from the environment.
Train 133 Skills, 10 Player Characteristics, and 3 Religion Characteristics.
Follow one of four unique deities and religions. Or attempt to become a Deity yourself and join the existing ones on the moon of Valrei!
Hunt creatures such as the unique red dragon, forest giant, kyklops, troll king and others!
Become a priest or champion of your religion and learn powerful spells and enchantments.
Choose one of five meditation paths and take advantage of special meditation abilities.
Earn as many of our 200+ skill and achievement titles as you have time for!
Mount various creatures, from horses and carts to unicorns, bears and even dragons!
Construct, crew or even captain six different ship types with other players, from small rowing boats to impressive caravels.
Build a variety of structures, from guard towers to stone houses to fences, bridges and statues.
Found your own settlement wherever you desire; own land, build a farm, a castle, or perhaps an entire village!
Pave roads to connect settlements and plant signs to improve local infrastructure.
Live off the land by creating fields to farm a variety of crops including potatoes, garlic, cotton, wheat, strawberries, pumpkins and more!
Cook nutrious food using a huge range of ingredients.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 04:55:18 PM by tails »

I thought this was about a worms games for a moment lol

Very cool! I just don't care for that price

i do not remember this game being very good

i remember this game being terrible

hahaha i remember when i really wanted to get into this game and i couldn't because i found it too complex

now i play dwarf fortress

I remember how into this game I was until I found out everything decayed.

just looks like super crappy WoW

Seems interesting. But yes the price is steep considering it has 3DS-tier graphics and apparently has complicated gameplay systems (a cancerous problem many mmorpg's have).

I've been playing Wurm Online on-and-off for a while. I play for about a month, have nothing to do because my skills are capped at 20 (im not buying premium), and not play for another 6 months. then it feels like a whole new experience.

I'll most likely buy this when i get the money.
I suggest not getting this game unless you don't care about complex/cancer/"why the forget does this exist" game mechanics.

I would agree with the price, I would have said $20 makes more sense.

Cook nutrious food
im sold

Thought this was going to be a worm game