If you could be the president of the US, what would you do first?

Author Topic: If you could be the president of the US, what would you do first?  (Read 10862 times)

i would become the president of the US first.

i'd quit living for this
willing to take one for the team here
u know. all i have to do is bite you and you'll become a furry too. watch youre back my friend

Declare war with North Korea and nuke their sorry ass
Make America Great Again
Proof bronies will start nuclear war

guys quick burn foxscotch on a stake he is doing very evil black magic and it will spread and everyone will die

u know. all i have to do is bite you and you'll become a furry too. watch youre back my friend

Get rid of Planned Parenthood (To get rid of excuse for edgy teens to have unprotected love)
Do you really think that the existence of planned parenthood is what drives teens to have unprotected love? Like, they're in the moment and go "oh well planned parenthood exists, so we should have unprotected love!"

Make Disney illegal
What's wrong with didney? They're making Star Wars 7 with JJ :c

Do you really think that the existence of planned parenthood is what drives teens to have unprotected love? Like, they're in the moment and go "oh well planned parenthood exists, so we should have unprotected love!"
No it doesn't drive them but it teaches them it is ok

No it doesn't drive them but it teaches them it is ok
You're going to need to qualify that statement with some proof

So not a cat, but A werewolf?

You're going to need to qualify that statement with some proof
"You're having a baby, it's ok we will help you"
versus
"You're having a baby, take care of it"

Which one is enabling?

defur America
No need to be redundant, we're already deporting the gays.

"You're having a baby, it's ok we will help you"
versus
"You're having a baby, take care of it"

Which one is enabling?
probably the one that provides contraceptives to prevent those pregnancies to begin with. and trust me, there isn't a person that you or I know that thinks that getting pregnant freely is a good idea because abortion exists. that isn't how anyone thinks.