whats the deal with furries

Poll

do you like furries

no
143 (75.3%)
yes
47 (24.7%)

Total Members Voted: 190

Author Topic: whats the deal with furries  (Read 24501 times)

I'm sure it costs money to run the onion
you never know what people will do when they're loaded
The Onion is a business. Businesses make money if they make things. Thus, they can afford to make more things. This guy wasn't paid to make this suit, it probably came out of his own money. I don't think anyone would go that far for satire.

I can tell you guys that that is most likely real because people actually are into planes.

yeah im into planes too but im not aroused nor do i want to loving have love with them

i went into a plane once too

"Wanna see the roosterpit?"

context: this is what a member of inkbunny staff wrote as the description for a drawing in his gallery

This was DesertMouse's fate after bringing in a muffin and showing it to me just when I was in the middle of a very restrictive diet.

Nice friends don't do that! They support you, tell you you'll achieve your goal, help you along, and never, never show you yummy stuff you shouldn't eat!

His excuse? He'll eat it so I won't. That's his way to help!!

Since Iztli knows me so well and knows how I'd deal with such a situation, what better way to put a mouse in his place but by trapping him under your balls? That's what you get for being small and tease the bigger.

Be thankful I didn't sit or step on you!

and, being a member of inkbunny staff, he is naturally a cub freak
his favorites is full of cub research and his very own character is drawn as a kid like, half the time (even in research)

inkbunny is cub central

Is cub stuff divisive in the community?
Does it ever get challenged?

its creepfurphilia so yes
thats like double awful

holy loving stuff i just got cancer

yes

The problem with being in a group like furries is that the extreme end of the spectrum is just so goddamn strange that you can always say "well at least I'm not THAT weird" and justify anything you're personally into.

idk
furaffinity doesn't allow it. people still pretend characters are "of age" to get around that though...
inkbunny does allow it, therefore cub central

I can't even find any semi-sfw cub stuff to post as an example
this is... something. one of the less terrible options. there's no bulge (which was the worst part of the others) but it's CLEARLY SUGGESTIVE
and CUB. do not click that if u value ur purity
also, second worst part about that drawing is that it's not even his. it's a drawing that he paid (convinced?) someone else to edit, presumably without the permission of the artist's permission

(his character is the cheetah, the blue one is this next guy)

also here's more cub freak quotes (from the different person I just mentioned)

I've jumped onto the bandwagon that is Patreon.

- a link was here -

But in doing so i'm hoping that I can give hardcore Moofy fans more of what they want.

At the moment funds are tight and I want to ensure that I can keep posting new pics often.

But not only this I also have pictures that are really private that I'd never want to post publicly (even good puppies have needs don't ya know?).

he's making a patreon........... he doesn't draw.....
he's only getting $27 a month from it, from three people total, but any amount is far too much

I'm a little blue puppy that generally will only be seen wearing a pair of yellow briefs.

notice how he doesn't mention the "or less" part

is this ycyl cause i lost