I need to vent right now + you can too

Author Topic: I need to vent right now + you can too  (Read 1758 times)

yeah like who even first thought of, "hey im gonna cut my wrists and it will make me feel better" like no brother damn.
imo 'self harm' is a social trend; people wouldnt start doing it if other people didn't post about it on the internet / cry about it.
whatever it takes to get attention i guess

the air vents in my room aren't very good. like no fresh air gets in there. it pisses me off.
Lol

My room doesn't have vents at all :c

So this is a venting thread? ok ill just vent here

Ok so at home my mum has OCD and the house is messy as forget because shes too scared to touch stuff and it bassiclly makes it so i have no social life, im also to reliant on them and thats pretty forgetin awful, im also failing maths at school and i get stuff marks for everything, also my freind who is Transgender has a girlfreind and i dont which is really getting on my nerves because he has one but i dont and he's trans and thier like the people who are normally alone in theese scenarios but the closest ive got to a relationship is bumping into a girl i liked on the bus. oh and then she swore at me.
RIP.
My parents dont seem to understand the meaning of exceptions either, and since i recently got diagnosed with ASD (Autisim bassiclly) my Parents are holding me brutally to a schedule and nagging the stuff out of me at the same time, also my freinds are all loving immoral pricks who bug me all the time (But can actually be enjoyable company sometimes) also my group is like the social outcasts and because of that my repuation gets worse by the day which makes it so im even more unlikely to get a girlfreind #4evaalone, also the bus trip to home is really bad now because none of my freinds get the bus anymore so im just lonely (Im also very nervous and shy when it comes to talking to people IRL so i find it difficult to make new freinds most of the time), im also feeling like a complete failure because im failing at school and i dont have a girlfreind ;-; and also im getting nervous about my freinds starting to hate me which would make me even more alone despite them being annoying.
luckilly one of my teachers has been helping me a lot (Science, which is good because i like science)
and im getting really forgetin salty with my parents for not letting me control how i use my own money, i mean like FFS i just need $11 Australian Dollars ATM, also Australia has stuff unreliable weather that either keeps you inside all the time or makes it too hot to stay inside.

Inb4 i get judged ;-;

Oh and theres this massive starfish who spends all his time boosting his ego and intimidating me, and i cant fight him because im a scrawny peice of stuff and he's like 4th in the world for Tai Kwan Do in his weight class or something

Oh and theres this massive starfish who spends all his time boosting his ego and intimidating me, and i cant fight him because im a scrawny peice of stuff and he's like 4th in the world for Tai Kwan Do in his weight class or something
be the real man and punch that forgeter in the face when he isn't looking

be the real man and punch that forgeter in the face when he isn't looking
Ehh.... im a pacifist and also he'd just turn around and break my face.

well i have nothing to complain about except that people paid me to draw them pictures and i don't feel like doing it
but with school i'm doing kinda well. i just tested out of an elective so i'm not behind on credits anymore

other than that i have allergies act up on me like all the time but surprisingly not today
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 10:26:55 PM by ßlöükfáce »

least you don't live in Australia, basically if you have allergies the only thing to do is leave here

if the school catches him beating you then I would think they would do something
you probably have, but have you gone to any teachers about this prick? I wouldn't let anyone talk down to me everyday

today is gonna be a stuffty day at school, I've woke up at like 4am and fell asleep in half my uniform, not only that I unknowingly got myself involved in this stupid democracy thing that I don't need, and it just wastes class time. there's a meeting on today though, and I'm not sure when so I'm gonna try to go and see if I can stop coming to it. not only that there's a double period of the class without the teacher
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 11:59:24 PM by Maxwell. »

if the school catches him beating you then I would think they would do something
you probably have, but have you gone to any teachers about this prick? I wouldn't let anyone talk down to me everyday

today is gonna be a stuffty day at school, I've woke up at like 4am and fell asleep in half my uniform, not only that I unknowingly got myself involved in this stupid democracy thing that I don't need, and it just wastes class time. there's a meeting on today though, and I'm not sure when so I'm gonna try to go and see if I can stop coming to it. not only that there's a double period of the class without the teacher

Ive gone to teachers, that normally doesnt work though... and i cant really hit  him because im a scrawny peice of stuff and he's world grade martial arts.
Also he doesnt beat me, he just insults me and threatens to beat me.

Also good luck today, like really. its Exam weak for me, i had my History Elective test (Wrote 3 pages on why Alexander the Great was Great.) I'd normally be interested in politics, but this does sound like just a waste of time.

it's for the school, that's basically what the democracy part is and it has nothing to do with politics. it's giving us a "voice" even though I don't have anything to say, and it's basically a longer pupil council meeting which isn't at all needed (part of that too by the way)

I ran into some trouble today when I realized that there was so homework that I totally forgot about from calculus that was due today so it was impossible for me to finish and turn in, plus it may have hurt me on the test I took. The test wasn't as rocky as I thought it would be, but there is no way that I got an A and I feel pretty stupid. On the bright side, I have absolutely no homework for calculus this weekend now, I just pretty much finished a collaborative research paper that's due tomorrow and my workmates actually pulled their weight, and now my English teacher also just so happens to give everyone a total homework break for the weekend. My college studies and physical science class have extended deadlines so if I really want to, I can go through this entire weekend without doing one speck of homework and not feel guilty. I'm also getting tons of hours at work this weekend so hopefully I'll get a heavy paycheck in two weeks.

My week pretty much sucked, but I managed to pull through it and get stuff done and now I feel rested and can actually go to bed at a reasonable time (even though it's almost 1:00am here now and I have to be up at 8:30 to edit something and turn in my research paper).