Poll

which is better

85 (45.7%)
101 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 185

Author Topic: Scenery's SUBURBIA  (Read 127805 times)

the superior system is only unjust as long as there are no proper measures to limit and remove people from power and i am sure that they will exist if it is voted in
i am sure you will exist if

you always were one to stick with tradition charles

Why not make a hybrid of the two, where you can work your way up through actually working but only to a certain point- then you have to work the superior system to actually become a boss/CEO of something. Of course, if you have friends in high places you could still just skip the hard work bit. Would be more like real life, some parts are fair and some parts aren't.

in a superior system the amount of jobs for each rank would be limited and higher up jobs would be held by one person which is compensated by players having the power to evict others from office via illegal and legal means so any sort of xp progression that would create a surplus of top jobs is incompatible
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 01:57:10 AM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

I like the sound of the superior system because 1) intrigue! and 2) big doofs can be removed from cozy positions through the power of cooperation (and murder)

oh boy updates
selling items/food system is done

complete with flavor text

i forgeted the images up
they're fixed now
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 01:21:31 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

i keep looking at the topic from the forum's top page and seeing 'subrbrbr'

Why not make a hybrid of the two, where you can work your way up through actually working but only to a certain point- then you have to work the superior system to actually become a boss/CEO of something. Of course, if you have friends in high places you could still just skip the hard work bit. Would be more like real life, some parts are fair and some parts aren't.
I like this.

how the superior system works

I want people to try and kill the mayor like in Gmod DarkRP.
And if that happens the mayor should lose his job, prioritizing the protection of the mayor.

I want people to try and kill the mayor like in Gmod DarkRP.
And if that happens the mayor should lose his job, prioritizing the protection of the mayor.
yeah this was planned to happen from the start
i think assassinations in a game like this would be very interesting

also for anyone saying i ripped off darkrp or whatever i haven't actually played it but have been informed my suggestion is similar

cityrp is innately similar to darkrp

cityrp is innately similar to darkrp
Except the community isn't near as bad as DarkRP