Poll

which is better

85 (45.7%)
101 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 185

Author Topic: Scenery's SUBURBIA  (Read 130197 times)

say whatever the stuff you want
No. I refuse to swear.

Anyways, you could plant meat grinders anywhere for a moment unless they were inside another brick or floating, so you could go up to someone outdoors and murder them with a suddenly appearing and breaking meat grinder. It worked on cars too.

Any chance the test server will be up today? Even for a short time so you can keep working on bugs?

Any chance the test server will be up today? Even for a short time so you can keep working on bugs?
nonono start it tomorrow mate don't listen to this guy

please
rename "clip ammo" to "mag size" or "capacity"
i beg you

not today i'm exhausted because of this and school

nonono start it tomorrow mate don't listen to this guy
If it's going to interrupt fixing bugs, probably better not to host today. But if he has like 30-45 minutes to update testers and find new bugs, I don't see why not.

edit: ah just saw his post

add hot pockets
ham n cheese causes you to lose health
pepperoni pizza causes you to gain +5 defense
philly cheesesteak makes you throw up

add hot pockets
I have the odd feeling that these are what you feel like with these types of food lol

I have the odd feeling that these are what you feel like with these types of food lol
i question whether pepperoni pizza makes you feel that being shot in the face is mildly less dangerous

mama mia

i agree that ham and cheese is terrible

if you guys (op) ever want me to make more food models though just ask

add hot pockets
with the exception of losing health the other effects described are already in the game

with the exception of losing health the other effects described are already in the game
there is that food that decreases max hp and increases damage

losing health

is there any way hunger could not be such a goddamn problem

is there any way hunger could not be such a goddamn problem
i completely agree. like even if you're afk for longer than five minutes you end up coming back dead

i completely agree. like even if you're afk for longer than five minutes you end up coming back dead
If you're going to be afk for 5 minutes you might as well leave and rejoin the server.