Poll

which is better

85 (45.7%)
101 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 185

Author Topic: Scenery's SUBURBIA  (Read 127976 times)

we're going to reschedule for friday 4/14 because its apparently midterm week and it lets me finish up some additional features that i procrastinated on

we're going to reschedule for friday 4/14 because its apparently midterm week and it lets me finish up some additional features that i procrastinated on

thanks, I might pass the test monday now

is the main additional feature the export gui, or is there more that you are planning to add before next test?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 05:23:20 PM by Farad »

It would be cool to see tall building like this on the map. Is there a limit to how heigh players can build on their lots?
btw, this was built by ungabunga
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 12:01:52 AM by Farad »

maybe restrict building hight in the countryside

i'm not going to be imposing any building restrictions because that's handicapped. people should be able to build whatever they want and have their builds work with the gameplay ie no drug basement is not inaccessible because you can jackhammer/c4 through any bricks

no drug basement is not inaccessible because you can jackhammer/c4 through any bricks

I'm imagining a floating drug farm that can't be reached with conventional jackhammer/c4. I'll test this theory on friday. The only issue is for the farmer to get to the drugs, but I'm sure this can be solved.

Can police arrest me for carrying drugs?

I'm imagining a floating drug farm that can't be reached with conventional jackhammer/c4.
already did that

How did you harvest them though?
i lived up there

until gyt dwanded the tower 5 minutes into my plan

i lived on a staircase of 20,000 drugs

i lived on a staircase of 20,000 drugs
but you didnt pay to place those though, did you

you wouldn't believe how much I look forward to being a priest and removing people's unholy drug farms. praise the lard

but you didnt pay to place those though, did you
no but harvesting the drugs cost me blood sweat and tears. my fingers were sore for days after that