Poll

which is better

85 (45.7%)
101 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 185

Author Topic: Scenery's SUBURBIA  (Read 127925 times)

This kid named Ralvek kept on spamming:

Note: I didn't think this was drama worthy so I put it here for the admins of Battlemix to see.

-snip-

wrong topic my dude but they'll probably still see it

he looks like he's scared of what he has created

so is "god" going to be badspot

he looks like he's scared of what he has created
that is not the face of a man who fears anything

ps everyone i told the lore to before dont tell anyone since the lore is classified now

seems like a promising server, i'll make sure to join it

ok dev is on a hiatus because i've burned out on suburbia for like the 5th time. however, after i work on another project it'll be back in business

i've worked too hard on this stuff (25k lines of code written) to just abandon it so don't worry about this suburbia has actually had like 3 dev hiatuses in the past
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 09:32:13 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

bump because development will be resuming in the next few weeks

update: police alligators
police alligators are sort of like player controller attack dogs. they can attack criminals on command. this is the direct result of destroyerofblocks not wanting /crims in suburbia, which means the police alligators will locate criminals as well. they're simple: aim a gator whistle item at somebody, left click, and your alligator pal will attack them, wanted or not wanted. if they're not wanted you'll get the demerits when the alligator assaults them. right click, and your alligator will sniff out and head towards the nearest criminal.

bonus image:

second bonus image: https://puu.sh/rwRO9/15eb04969c.gif

will these alligators keep on sniffin or will they stop at some point