2015/11/03 - Blockland r1972

Author Topic: 2015/11/03 - Blockland r1972  (Read 80469 times)

Please add parent::onTrustCheckFinished(%data, %brick); to the onTrustCheckFinished functions of the water bricks in Brick_Large_Cubes. It's supposed to be called and you forgot to add the parent.

Does the download freezing fix include music files as well?

• Fixed certain cases of file downloads stopping

There's still one more case, and it shows this error message:

"BlobDownloadManager::blobReceived - Got incorrect hash! (expected=%s, actual=%s) Ignoring..."

After getting a broken blob you should request the same one again right away instead of just stopping.

I've been getting sudden stops on file manifest and loading datablocks

r1972
  • Multiple packets are now sent to ghosting clients on each network tick, reducing ghosting and file download times
  • Fixed certain cases of file downloads stopping
  • Fixed missing admin checks on some bot_hole server commands
  • Fixed case where moving slow moving players can phase through walls
Holy crap the download freezing was so loving annoying thank god its gone
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 10:11:50 AM by EcstaticEggplant »

Holy crap the download freezing was so loving annoying thank god its gone
I'm not sure it is, someone loading on my server got stuck loading a file about an hour ago. It might have to do with the faster packet rate though, who knows...

baddy you forgot to update the steam news

baddy you forgot to update the steam news
He seems to have stopped doing that a ways back, not sure why, but there are people in Blockland's Steam community hub who post the update news

well it was a temporary fix which now i cant even join it either way

if it helps any i think it has to do with joining on auto super admin because i can connect to my server fine on my alt (please do not look at this as a solution though) and my friend has the same problems joining and he's an auto super admin on my server. he connects fine if i remove it

edit: i didnt even bother checking if it was an add-on doing it so uh im probably gonna go do that right now

edit2: after about an hour of searching i found out its RTB which i really need for the server preferences wtf

Use DAProgs's oRBs client, it replaces RTB. The oRBs add-on converter will update the preferences for your add-ons so they work with oRBs. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=286872.0

Use DAProgs's oRBs client, it replaces RTB. The oRBs add-on converter will update the preferences for your add-ons so they work with oRBs. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=286872.0
this seems to cause the same problem too

Same problem.

The update killed any RTB legacy client.

Same problem.

The update killed any RTB legacy client.
deactivating rtb_client package works but then the server preferences doesn't come up