Author Topic: war on the middle east  (Read 6274 times)

mostly syria and afghan are violent. if I'm correct everyone else is just slighty perturbed

also Yemen got hit with bad weather. Rip
Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq are the countries that are completely forgeted. Syria especially. My guess is Syria will cease to exist soon, the country is pretty much shattered beyond repair.

Other countries like Algeria, Mali, and Egypt have relatively small insurgencies happening in certain parts.

Then the rest just have stuffty governments.

why dont we just nuke middle east? only people there are dumb bomber people, and it would be better just to have them all dead. then the world would be peaceful sarcasm

why dont we just nuke middle east? only people there are dumb bomber people, and it would be better just to have them all dead. then the world would be peaceful sarcasm
another insightful and thought provoking post by Xphifre.

why dont we just nuke middle east?

Because not only would that be incredibly irresponsible, destructive and totally an extreme war crime, it wouldn't solve anything.

Because not only would that be incredibly irresponsible, destructive and totally an extreme war crime, it wouldn't solve anything.
CIA die if we kill them all tho

CIA die if we kill them all tho

Sure, you'd kill CIA, but I'm pretty sure that if we just straight up nuked an entire geographical location off the map, it would spawn a plethora of armed rogue extremist groups who would want nothing more than the destruction of america

and that would be the least of our problems in that scenario

radical muslims will always live on no matter what unless you completely exterminate any possibility of them ever arising, and due to this terrorist organizations, atleast i believe, will keep rising up out of the ashes of its predecessors.

its inhumane and a war crime to nuke the middle east, yes, but like what was said when we nuked hiroshima and nagasaki, we would probably lose more lives if we keep putting boots on the ground and not just strike it all out of the ballpark.

EDIT: it wouldnt neccesarily have to be nukes it could just be carpet bombing them with fuel-air bombs.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 04:46:00 PM by Nizza Deutchsen Man »

radical muslims will always live on no matter what unless you completely exterminate any possibility of them ever arising, and due to this terrorist organizations, atleast i believe, will keep rising up out of the ashes of its predecessors.

its inhumane and a war crime to nuke the middle east, yes, but like what was said when we nuked hiroshima and nagasaki, we would probably lose more lives if we keep putting boots on the ground and not just strike it all out of the ballpark.
middle east probably needs a nuke or two

japan is a nuclear success story

why dont we just nuke middle east? only people there are dumb bomber people, and it would be better just to have them all dead. then the world would be peaceful [c olor=transparent]sarcasm[/color]
caribou mk. 2

another insightful and thought provoking post by Xphifre.

Another victim to the painfully obvious troll that is Xphifre.

I would abduct these terrorist group leaders and force feed them pork on live tv. and tell the rest of the problem makers if they dare kill, rape or hurt another soul this would happen to them.

As sticky of a situation it may be, we can't just leave abruptly, as seen in the last few years. We started to back out and now troops are being sent back in to attempt to fix any more damage and ease a smoother exit.

This is another Vietnam War though, a war led by politics and fear of public opinion, and the whole "let's capture this hill and leave it "liberated" for the enemy to take again in a few days."

CIA is the scum of this earth and will only be destroyed if a country isn't lazy and actually does something but countries are too scared to because it could start a war between more people
yeah but guess loving what thats caused by the usa killing sadam and letting things go to loving chaos. sadam was a richardhole but atleast he had some sort of order

such a great loving liberation

yeah but guess loving what thats caused by the usa killing sadam and letting things go to loving chaos. sadam was a richardhole but atleast he had some sort of order

such a great loving liberation
while yeah that was pretty dumb it's important not to focus on negative history; it's likely the middle east would be just as stuffty otherwise