Author Topic: how do i emulate windows in linux  (Read 5586 times)

Germany is not near the united states and it will take too long to download
What is this, the 90s?
The only difference this makes is latency, which doesn't matter for file downloads

you really want me banned when stufflord is being genuinely loving stupid right now and while he's pretending to know a stuffton about linux?
being stupid (he's not) isn't a bannable offense.

Things like
ROFL he really is loving stupid without bounds.
can be, however

What is this, the 90s?
The only difference this makes is latency, which doesn't matter for file downloads
being stupid (he's not) isn't a bannable offense.

Things like can be, however

yes it's a nice picture thank you

No but seriously, what point are you even trying to make

What is this, the 90s?

downloading big files from an EU server can make a difference if you're NA

if it doesnt make a difference then why does my 150mbps go to 15 when im pinging europe speed test servers
it does make a difference ya brickhead

if it doesnt make a difference then why does my 150mbps go to 15 when im pinging europe speed test servers
pinging is a test for latency

you know in the amount of time you've wasted moaning over getting it, 7zip could've been installed

im not moaning and groaning, what i wanted to do was done like 3 pages ago

it does make a difference ya brickhead
Then you chose a stuffty server because I just did it and got the same speed as a server in my state

okay stop i dont need to download it i already did what i wanted to do like 2 days ago

Oh I didn't look at the post dates lol

look at mr. professional troll trying to be top dog by stuff slinging

go back to your corner
how about you stop calling me a "sooper professional troll LOL" and find something better to do with your time then stalking me calling me a troll all the loving time.

sorry i say stuff that you disagree with but that's life. deal with it

how about you stop calling me a "sooper professional troll LOL" and find something better to do with your time then stalking me calling me a troll all the loving time.
I just want to remind you of the reason you came into this thread in the first place

maybe if you weren't a troll all the time...?

or you could stop
just stop
thats it
just stop