The Sacred Order of The Harvest.

Author Topic: The Sacred Order of The Harvest.  (Read 386263 times)

People aren't required to leave the forums just because you don't like them.
They're not supposed to make sense.
The entire point of it is that is that i come to a stupid conclusion using what i believe to be the same logic someone else is using.
I don't legitimately believe that you're somehow jealous that i won't join harvest. It's stupid. But nobody's explained to me how it's any less stupid than me being jealous that i can't join harvest.
Nobody has to prove or explain anything to you and we certainly don't give a stuff about whatever nonsensical point you're trying to make. We're not here to play your little game and argue with you. We want you to leave and stop ruining topics that would otherwise be completely harmless.

Why dont go over to your drama that I kindly bumped for you?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 10:29:36 AM by Ravencroft· »

« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 10:45:43 AM by Rally »

I'll gladly stop posting in this thread once people stop posting about me in this thread.
Straight bullstuff

You're the one who keeps talking stuff about Harvest and their buildings. You aren't exactly helping your own case of who is or isn't jealous. (Also don't reverse this by saying I am jealous now.)
Why not?
You can't just exempt yourself from your own logic.
If me "talking stuff" about the harvest somehow proves that i want to get in, why does you "talking stuff" about me not entail anything?

Why not?
You can't just exempt yourself from your own logic.
If me "talking stuff" about the harvest somehow proves that i want to get in, why does you "talking stuff" about me not entail anything?

Rally moved his post to your drama for a reason. Cut the stuff.

Rally moved his post to your drama for a reason. Cut the stuff.
I really don't think that particular post is at all relevant to the drama topic.

I really don't think that particular post is at all relevant to the drama topic.

It's relevant to you, and therefore the drama topic. It certainly wasn't relevant to the harvest. Half this stuff you've posted in this thread is barely harvest related.

It's relevant to you, and therefore the drama topic.
Am i somehow obliged to put every single post that involves myself in that topic? If someone asks me a question about myself, do i need to post my answer in that topic?

Am i somehow obliged to put every single post that involves myself in that topic? If someone asks me a question about myself, do i need to post my answer in that topic?

damn and this brother got the audacity to talk stuff about other people's logic

When you're perpetuating mass drama, you should probably keep it in the drama topic. There's no obligation, it's just common loving decency.

damn and this brother got the audacity to talk stuff about other people's logic
Please explain to me how faulty the logic in that post was.

If someone asks me a question about myself, do i need to post my answer in that topic?

You already said yourself that you are forced to retaliate if someone mentions your name.

You already said yourself that you are forced to retaliate if someone mentions your name.
i never said anything about being "forced to retaliate" just for someone mentioning my name.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 01:02:38 PM by Blockchip »