for those who don't have steve's blockland blocker

Author Topic: for those who don't have steve's blockland blocker  (Read 5377 times)

Since when is that a major rule?
It's not, but it sure is a great way to get yourself associated with a Self Delete spammer in the case of Elektrk. who made the account originally.

I'm not sure why stufflord denied giving away the password to a joke account he never logged into, like who cares it doesn't really implicate you in the spam attack.

It's not, but it sure is a great way to get yourself associated with a Self Delete spammer in the case of Elektrk. who made the account originally.

I'm not sure why stufflord denied giving away the password to a joke account like who cares it doesn't really implicate you in the spam attack.
because everyone was throwing stuff saying it was him, pointing fingers, and you know that stufflord freaks out and wants to defend himself, heat of the moment type situation.

let me spill the beans here

i lied about not giving it out because i was really scared at what zapk was doing with it
when you gave me the password i didnt believe it and i didnt want to log in cause it would link me to that account
i asked zapk to log in to see if it worked and he said it did and then he said that he changed the password and locked it down

i lied about not giving it out because i was really scared at what zapk was doing with it
when you gave me the password i didnt believe it and i didnt want to log in cause it would link me to that account
i asked zapk to log in to see if it worked and he said it did and then he said that he changed the password and locked it down
So you're still just an idiot. Good to know.

What a twist

okay bub
You're the one supplying alt accounts to permabanned morons, bub.

It's not like he needed the Edgelord account to spam the forum. It just saved him $10 in the process. Although you could argue he only did it because he had a free account too.

I'm not sure why stufflord denied giving away the password to a joke account he never logged into, like who cares it doesn't really implicate you in the spam attack.
I highly doubt that he was unaware of what Zapk was planning to do with the account when he gave him that password. Either way that's just utter stupidity.

You're the one supplying alt accounts to permabanned morons, bub.
yeah cause i can control what someone else does with it
have you just been waiting for something like this so you can stuff on me without consequences

I don't blame you
as xeidous said, things got heated and you panicked and got scared

EDIT: holy forget 7 replies already

I don't blame you
as xeidous said, things got heated and you panicked and got scared

EDIT: holy forget 7 replies already
i dont want to pull you down with it its not really your fault