Author Topic: how much longer do you think this game/community can survive?  (Read 1875 times)

blockland sure is an old game. it's already more than 10.5 years old, and yet there's still a community around it

so the question i ask is: how much longer do you fellows think this community can survive for?

blockland is dying guys!
I'd say another year and a half of good standing

keep calm and keep er' goin'.
ot: i'd say around 10 to 15 years. It's a dedicated community.

till we all plummet into the sun

if anything, the website is going to stay up for another 5-7 years at minimum, this community has evolved from "just a game forum" to something else. sometimes i forget that everyone all likes legos. I am definitely envisioning there will be a spike in "I'm gonna get married" or "I had a child" threads. of course we'll still get new users, and we'll treat them just the same :p

The game, probably wont be as popular but it'll still have its ghosts.

The community though, this ship ain't going down for a long time. I'd say another 10 years, or until Badspot hits the switch.

The community will die when everyone in it actually dies in real life

when people stop buying blockland and badspot cannot run the forums anymore.

we might hop onto a new forum though.

i think the forums will last longer than the game

if anything, the website is going to stay up for another 5-7 years at minimum, this community has evolved from "just a game forum" to something else. sometimes i forget that everyone all likes legos. I am definitely envisioning there will be a spike in "I'm gonna get married" or "I had a child" threads. of course we'll still get new users, and we'll treat them just the same :p
people on blockland having kids EleGiggle

if blockland forum and the game ever stops, would the "new" forums be free? i say that because the forum here is pretty much $10 to join

the forgettable dungeon is gonna be a thing soon so i dont think it will die next year or something

The day my heart stops, and you realise Blockland can't continue without dooble.

im nothing without dooble