Sp0nge80b - Making posts without thinking twice

Author Topic: Sp0nge80b - Making posts without thinking twice  (Read 17841 times)

you dont change in a week of lurking

yeah besides the countless cases of people being un-banned and getting banned for the same offense like 2 weeks later *cough kahnu*

yeah besides the countless cases of people being un-banned and getting banned for the same offense like 2 weeks later *cough kahnu*
Was I there when that happened? I don't remember

Please, give me a chance. You never know if someone is going to improve!

Please, give me a chance. You never know if someone is going to improve!
Sp0nge80b, dude, I've taken a break from the forums. I took time out of my day to join your server and give you a detailed list of things you can do to improve your post. I've tried to help you get out of this hole you dug yourself. You don't listen. I was expecting a change, that is what you promised me. I do not see an improvement in the quality of your posts, I only see you getting butthurt over small things and feeling extra sorry for yourself. Chill out, it's not the end of the world if some dude on the internet tells you your crap sucks ass. Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get the forget over it because I am done with helping you after actively taking time to help you and you showing no progress at all.

[Img]https://static.fjcdn.com/comments/4944337+_d03b93ad060be2ad6a4ffe70bed0545f.jpg[ /img]
Please, don't do stuff like that.
Past actions can result in new actions that improve.

yes, that's what the people that say "Riddler did nothing wrong" and legitimately believe it think.

Yeah that definitely worked with Lord Tony®.

Past actions cant do stuff if you don't learn from it. It's not the actions that change you, it's your reflection upon those actions that provokes change

Past actions cant do stuff if you don't learn from it. It's not the actions that change you, it's your reflection upon those actions that provokes change
jesus christ, you've turned into a philosopher

Sp0nge80b, dude, I've taken a break from the forums. I took time out of my day to join your server and give you a detailed list of things you can do to improve your post. I've tried to help you get out of this hole you dug yourself. You don't listen. I was expecting a change, that is what you promised me. I do not see an improvement in the quality of your posts, I only see you getting butthurt over small things and feeling extra sorry for yourself. Chill out, it's not the end of the world if some dude on the internet tells you your crap sucks ass. Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get the forget over it because I am done with helping you after actively taking time to help you and you showing no progress at all.

I didn't mean to take it like "umg hatred!!!". I'm sorry if you see me like this.
I also son't understand that too well.
I am sincerely sorry.

I didn't mean to take it like "umg hatred!!!". I'm sorry if you see me like this.
I also son't understand that too well.
I am sincerely sorry.
Wtf is there to not understand? Your posts are bad and you release re-textures and call them add-ons. Everyone sees you as "UMG HATRED!!!!" Because you act like a crybaby bitch to every post. Take another break from the forums and use that time to learn how to formulate a response that doesn't make me want to rinse my eyes with holy water.

NOEDIT: If you are sorry, prove and act on it. Show us.

NOEDIT: If you are sorry, prove and act on it. Show us.
I'm not sure how..
Lik I said, I don't understand.

I'm not sure how..
Lik I said, I don't understand.
Here is my steam, http://steamcommunity.com/id/generaldogguy
Before you post, ask me and link me to the thread, I will evaluate and maybe suggest alternatives for you to say.