Sp0nge80b - Making posts without thinking twice

Author Topic: Sp0nge80b - Making posts without thinking twice  (Read 17919 times)

Sp0nge80b

This guy should quit the forums for a bit or at least think more than twice before he hits the post button.

If you don't know what's going on, he's been making posts about modifying Blockland with textures with the current version and the v0002 version.
Not just that, he's been making strange posts about other stuff.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=288497.0 ("Brick thread" - Moves to another topic, used to just be about textures)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=288499.0 ("LEGO Imagination" - This topic is just...)
guys, this is just a fun project

and yes, i'll stop

but you can't stop me from updating it with no links

also, some of you are thinking this is supposed to be like TBM, but it's not.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=288271.0 ("Do you like my upcoming things?")

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=288420.0 ("RTB Playertype" - Stop making so many posts about changing a simple texture on a model)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=287631.0 ("LEGO Stud")

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=288149.0 ("Shiny brick textures" - Another texture mod that just has a picture on a brick)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=287639.0 ("NEEWWW AND EMPREEEVED LEGO STUD" - See "LEGO Stud" thread)

I can keep going but I think there's enough here.

Huh,looks like i wont have to write a drama thread.

oh and guys, i made my recent project for fun.

Shameless self-advertizing.

I support this pancake plus.

I wouldve been ok with him if he jist made one or two stuffty "mods". But no, he wouldn't understand that NOBODY wants or will EVER want his lego "game", or textures or whatever. This guy annoys me so much.

/support

New guy posts, people stuff on him, he posts again, people stuff on him, he post another time, he gets a drama where people stuff on him

I honestly find it stupid that nearly everyone here don't care about newcomers, it's like a police officer getting angry at a person who's an immigrant, doesn't understand a lot of English and is confused.

hes put more effort into modding than i ever have
he's just obnoxious about it. if he cools it down he'd be fine

New guy posts, people stuff on him, he posts again, people stuff on him, he post another time, he gets a drama where people stuff on him

I honestly find it stupid that nearly everyone here don't care about newcomers, it's like a police officer getting angry at a person who's an immigrant, doesn't understand a lot of English and is confused.
except this immigrant goes up to him and keeps shouting in his ear in some loving sand language that nobody understands and cares about

except this immigrant goes up to him and keeps shouting in his ear in some loving sand language that nobody understands and cares about
Hah, you're funny.
No.

I feel bad, but I support. Obviously there's some 3rd party background illness or short-coming that's causing him to act this way. I admire his enthusiasm but a normal mature teenager/young adult wouldn't post the things he does on a public internet forum.

I know this most likely won't get through to him but I'll try anyway: Sp0nge80b, keep working on stuff, keep trying to learn new things, but do it for yourself. Stop looking for validation here. One day your persistence and motivation will pay off, but it won't happen now or in the near future.

Glad someone made this. Spongebob is getting to be really annoying and I wish he would stop posting. I've tried to help him as have many others but he just doesn't listen. His "shiny bricks" BS is also cringe-worthy. He doesn't even understand what the word "shiny" means.

Let's go through the many times people have called him out/remarked about his crap:

woah you shouldn't be judging here
bruh lmao

it looks like you put a piece of string in a printer scanner
First off, you don't need another thread. Second, you changed absolutely nothing.
what the forget that is stuff
Gross
brb guys gonna force myself to throw up
You can stop trying now
Dude I think you need to learn how to use paint.net for a while before you just start making things that are half baked, the lego logo was clearly ripped off an image and made transparent and the brick side is poorly done and has cut-off rounded edges.
you realise you don't have to release everything you make, right
some stuff we're better off not knowing about.

everything you've made so far, for example
Thats ugly as hell man
Why did you need a new thread? You could've just used your old one.
you already made another thread for this. and this time the stud is even less accurate to its correct appearance. it looks like a football now.

please stop.

btw it still loving sucks
It's a loving lemon
what the forget is going on with the brick textures
You really have no grasp of what the word "Shiny" means and connotates, do you?
Please define "hobby"
And were not hating, were trying to give you advice on what to do but you wont take it.
Why did you post this? If you didn't even think about having a DL link then why was it necessary?
Spongebob, stop posting for a while. Just spectate how the forum works, and learn how to act. I don't want to be rude, but I have to. So... all of the recent topics you have made are really low quality, and pretty stuffty. Nobody cares about your shiny studs, or playertype, or texture, or anything. Please just stand back for a while and learn how this forum functions, and how people react to people like you...
it looks like you taped it onto literally everythng and make said photo wet
this is really poor
Why does this belong here.

Use your current add on topic and just modify it for this kind of stuff. No need to make a thousand topics of the same thing.

Why are you making these and why are you releasing these? That's the main question.
STOP MAKING THREADS
Whats the shiny in here? I see a picture of betacity and you just put it in textures and it looks more horrible than ever. Stop making textures in loving 2secs they look horrible every single of them.  Are you joking

srsly this is bad stop making threads
I would like to say.
Why in the world would you "make" a texture that doesn't show any differences but it only shows differences when the texture is placed right by the default texture.
Second people would not want to use that because its too default and not "different' enough.

And the posts of people calling him out in his god-awful "Shiny Brick Textures" addon thread which he locked.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=288149.0

Quote from: curiosblockland6
Erm, I can't help but think there's something a little off about these textures. Why is every texture a reflection of some random Blockland screenshot?
Quote from: DerpDerp
what the forget
Quote from: Zeblote
Is this a joke ...?
Quote from: MrLoL²
if you tried to be funny, you horribly failed
Quote from: Planr
Quote from: Vitawrap
ok op when will you stop making stuff all over the stuff, all the things you've made until now are stupid not only because it's bad but also because it all belongs in the prints section, so please get better or stop making useless bad stuff.

EDIT: i just noticed the refletance texture was picked in the only damn server still using the bedroom map, how does that even make any goddamn sense in v21 with only slate maps? and why is it especially using a staircase build???????
Quote from: Mr.Noßody
Just because you figured out how to edit the brick textures doesn't mean you should release them every time you do.
Quote from: Red Spy
OP, get good at making textures before you release any more
Quote from: Sideswipe
it looks like they were licked by a child or something
Quote from: tony-0222
Sometimes I feel like this kind of bullstuff constitutes a ban.
Quote from: c{_}
Spongebob can you just stop spamming textures to the addons forum. You could use more time for your textures. All of them look horrible. I could make better reflektion texture in minutes.
Quote from: SuperFlaminninja³
Poorly executed, i cant see this actualy looking right without a script part of the mod because of the bricks repeating, and even then  it would be hard.

And the times people called him out in his awful "Lego Imagination" thread, which he's repeatedly posted in the wrong boards, and which he locked yet again.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=288499.0

Quote from: Kyuande
Can you seriously stop, you look like you're whoring for attention just for replacing simple files
Quote from: giant tootsie rolls
stop making textures for forgets sake
Quote from: Dragonoid.Slayer
Stop posting and come back after you know how the forget to act. Every topic you have made so far is some stuffty texture edit that everybody hates on... because its a stuffty texture edit. You just need to stop posting for a while, because you apparently don't know how this works. If people hate your work, you don't continue to post stuffty work.

It shouldn't be too hard to read almost any post and 'get it through your head' that you need to stop.
Quote from: DJ Charizard
What in the hell was the point of this.
I just wasted 5 minutes of my life playing blockland 2004 with "different" textures.
Quote from: Mr.Noßody
If your going to make a million brick texture packs, you could at least keep them all in one topic.
Quote from: }Crazy{
no, copied v0002 textures
Quote from: Tetris
i'm not going to willingly download an .exe from you of all people
Quote from: kahnu
loving stop making stuff textures
Quote from: Juliun03
OP please stop trying
only post quality things
Quote from: KristoB
STOP MAKING THESE
YOU ARE HURTING US ALL
Quote from: kahnu
stop making textures and this wouldnt happen
Jesus loving christ just stop
just stop
You're not helping yourself
Quote from: Foopster
0/10 stuffty version of v0002
Quote from: Juliun03
forgetiN STOP
Quote from: Alkatjo
Ok. This is going on far enough. Like, this is serious enough now that i literally have to ask if you have some case of mild autism or a mental disability. How many times have people told you to stop only for you to skim over it. No, not even that. I'm sure you have the word 'stop' mixed with 'please, make more!'. It's come to the point where you don't even loving care if it looks bad, you just want to get your stuffty creations out. When will you get it through your thick ass skull that maybe nobody here gives a flying forget about these half assed rushed textures. Not to mention your feudal attempts at raising a dead ass version of the game just because you "like the mini-figure better than the current one". Like i seriously think you need to reconsider what you're doing here and just stop. This guy gets it http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=288517.15 , so why the forget can't you get it?

Also if this is some jank ass attempt at gaining fame and recognition for spewing out stuff it's not working. Well, at least half your goal is achieved. You've made your mark and you're never going to live this down while you're on here.

Now stop.
you are so bad at these you idiot
literally everyones telling you to stop but youre willing to distribute more crappy textures
i really think you should stop
Quote from: Kyuande
Stop, just stop posting, lock this up. Stop digging your own hole because you cannot escape it.

His avatar and posts are also extremely cringe-worthy, because of the stupid amount of spongebob  and crappy texture crap:

new image on a blue background

all is related to me because I play ROBLOX also

NOOBMAN USED HAX

I fell off my board

"Man, this ship is huge!"

oh no
i was the one behind lego spaceships

NOW DIE

In a nutshell, Spongebob is super annoying, spams god-awful texture addon threads, and doesn't listen to any constructive criticism at all. Before you say "but everyone's being mean to him, how can you expect him to improve?", the reason everyone is like that is because many of us have already tried to help him, and had great patience with him, but every time we've tried to help or offer advice he has flat out ignored us and continued posting awful crap.