Author Topic: Sp0nge80b - Making posts without thinking twice  (Read 18003 times)

I'm laughing so hard right now, he just got banned from hosting on the master server.

I didn't.

this kind of reminds me of the posts I used to make

Seriously though, you should just slow down and think about what you're posting before a riot forms.

I didn't.

Being banned from the master does not mean you can't host an internet server.
When you get banned from the master server all it does is blocks your ID from the master server so your server will never show on the list until it's undone.

When you get banned from the master server all it does is blocks your ID from the master server so your server will never show on the list until it's undone.

My servers always show up on the list.

it can be undone?

My servers always show up on the list.
Did I say you were banned? I was explaining what being banned from the master server is.

it can be undone?
Of course, you would have to buy a new key contact Badspot to undo the process. Usually if you are banned from the master server, most reasons are: key failure, master server spam (sending fake data / replicating it), or using the wrong version of BL (sometimes Badspot bans people from posting their server to the master server for using v20 because it posts on the v21 master server, but also v21 clients will break if they go onto a v20 server, it's happened before)

Hello everyone.
I am sincerely sorry.
I have been looking around at people trying to help me improve.
I just found out I've been ignoring you all.
Acting like a jerk.
I decided it's time for me to look at myself.
I will no longer make these types of posts.
(but that toilet paper thingy was true)

Before I saw this post, I got this message:

My reply:

He should of apologized in the first place when he noticed the topic instead of posting weird stuff.

I would have kept the message a little more private if I knew who he was. People that I don't even know who randomly message me with this kind of stuff makes it seem suspicious.

Before I saw this post, I got this message:

My reply:

He should of apologized in the first place when he noticed the topic instead of posting weird stuff.

Dude, I sent you a request, I told you he was apologising. No reason to shout me out man.