Author Topic: Sp0nge80b - Making posts without thinking twice  (Read 17840 times)

everyone being mean and stuff but i worry that he actually has something wrong with him like some kind of social disorder and he cant understand whats going on

Just asking, did a thought pass through your guys' head when you started stuffting on this kid?

I mean his add-ons are low effort and bad but you don't really have to make it personal

jesus christ leave him alone

he says something like i dont understand whats going on or why or dont hate on this please and then suddenly hes being stuff on by 6 people

leave brittany alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leave brittany alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leave sp0nge80b aloone! He's a human! You're lucky he even makes addons for you bastards!11!!
goddamn i feel old

tbh i like his shiny texture pack
it reminds me of the reflections in early 3d games

My thoughts on this as well. I think he's okay, maybe just a little immature.

Remember, if someone posts without thinking twice. You'd better let them do it. And if you call him out on it you're a stuffty person.

Remember, if someone posts without thinking twice. You'd better let them do it. And if you call him out on it you're a stuffty person.
you have no excuse to deliberately ridicule someone who is trying their best to improve and so far i've been seeing a lot of great progress from him. so far the only thing everyone has been doing is screaming at him to STOP STOP. maybe you should start thinking twice instead because if this is how we're going to treat our younger modding community then we're not going to see any new mods sprouting for a long long time.

you have no excuse to deliberately ridicule someone who is trying their best to improve and so far i've been seeing a lot of great progress from him. so far the only thing everyone has been doing is screaming at him to STOP STOP. maybe you should start thinking twice instead because if this is how we're going to treat our younger modding community then we're not going to see any new mods sprouting for a long long time.
Well, we have told him many times to just make one thread for all his addons, since he's making a lot of them. It isn't helpful seeing 20 different posts about his addons, with one stud or print in each of them. I agree that just saying "stop making addons" isn't helpful to him, but it's better than encouraging him to spam up the boards, and make even more than one topic per addon/print/stud/decal.
Anyways, he did ignore them.

You're a stuffty person when you personally insult the guy for something as insignificant as low quality add-ons.

Yeah its true people shouldn't scream on him so much but he pretty much spams the add-on board rather than making one thread and it can get annoying when he isn't taking constructive criticism.

Update
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGHGHHGHGHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
forget THIS loving THREAD AND IT'S loving Sstuff
-middle finger emote spam-

(this was made before space posted so i'm talkin' bout' you Dinovincent)
He's obviously going full dumbass now.
Who the forget is Dinovincent anyways