Author Topic: Sp0nge80b - Making posts without thinking twice  (Read 17992 times)

I'm not sure how..
Lik I said, I don't understand.
First off, you don't make unpolished add-ons...

First off, you don't make unpolished add-ons...
That highly contrasts with knowing how to understand.

I knew it was too good to be true.

Listen, Sponge, it's been said, but let me reiterate: you can't just suddenly pop back in the forums after a week and be "changed". It takes more than a week of just looking around the forums and not posting for someone to truly "change".
Seriously, don't take this personally, but just leave and stay away until nobody remembers you. Then you're safe to come back and get your 'second chance'.

I knew it was too good to be true.

Listen, Sponge, it's been said, but let me reiterate: you can't just suddenly pop back in the forums after a week and be "changed". It takes more than a week of just looking around the forums and not posting for someone to truly "change".
Seriously, don't take this personally, but just leave and stay away until nobody remembers you. Then you're safe to come back and get your 'second chance'.

BLF is hard to get away from for me.
I'll try sooner

BLF is hard to get away from for me.
I'll try sooner
Sp0nge80b, I've given you my Steam, message me before you post and I will try to help to the best of my ability.

No see look this is exactly what I thought would happen

YOUR LODR ISS BAK
lolololol rofl!!!![/sarcasm]
freek make america great again 12345678910111213141617181920
let's go see our anti-christmas (or hanukkah) avatars here

would post mine but im on a ipad

It's already begun again

he's back then.

Guess it's back into the box for me.

Alright, so here's something for you Spongebob, I want you to try to relate to this. It may not be related to your problem, but it has a related idea (doing things that the community does not like, then leaves, and comes back but doesn't change)

I was recently banned and got my 2 keys revoked because I decided to troll and attack servers with an eval exploit. After getting banned I created a selfish picture saying I was sorry and leaving Blockland and never coming back.

After about a month I decided to make an attempt to change myself and came back, stupid idea to make a picture of a handicapped image, but we all learn from our mistakes, hopefully. People discovered who I was ("Kyuande") and then I started freaking out but attempted to make apologies and attempted to change my attitude (it didn't work well, which should be expected because usually people on the internet don't change easily), so I decided to leave drama alone for a bit and took a lot of time to think about myself and why am I doing it.

I may be the same as I was before sometimes but now I try to help people fix issues and vulnerabilities of their servers than before.

Before anyone tries to seriously stuff on Spongebob, I think he should deserve another chance if it's worth it, just like I was given another chance to fix myself; but here's the question, should you give Spongebob another chance?

Before anyone tries to seriously stuff on Spongebob, I think he should deserve another chance if it's worth it, just like I was given another chance to fix myself; but here's the question, should you give Spongebob another chance?

problem though is that we were many to give him cances to improve but he kept replying "yes ill try" and juwt completely ignored them afterwards. this is why he's getting annoying.

As said before, a certain number of times, the forums had certainly warned Sp0nge80b a number of times now, he just disregarded it and went ahead carelessly.
Whew. I'm back.
Not even a ban could change something in himself.

I would agree on giving Sp0nge80b a last redemption, if he fails to do so then you guys know the drill.

Spongebob doesnt deserve a second chance and neither did you Visolator. For that matter, neither did I either when I came back 4 years ago on this account, which is my 4th forum account. But people forgave us anyway and the same can happen toward Sponge. He can be forgiven. But thats each individual person's decision.

I absolutely agree with you, Planr. Not everyone should deserve a second chance.

People should forgive if they believe if they will change, but if that person doesn't want to show he will improve, people will treat that individual like they did before.

Sp0nge80b, I've given you my Steam, message me before you post and I will try to help to the best of my ability.
I don't have a steam though

Is this the battle to get the last word or something?