Author Topic: Sp0nge80b - Making posts without thinking twice  (Read 17990 times)

Okay then, and I thought he was improving.

well that was out of nowhere lol

now why did he have to go and do that?

I am SO glad he is banned, he was super annoying.

NOEDIT: I sent him a PM telling him to improve his behavior next time.

Hey Spongebob. I have a few words I want to say to you.

Half the users on this forum, including me, have gone FAR out of our way to help you out and give you advice and constructive criticism when you started all those brick texture topics. However, even after we gave you countless help, you completely disregarded all of it and continued to post your usual low-quality, poorly-made mods on the addons boards, as well as continuing to act like a giant handicap in general.

This ban is the end result of your inability to listen to people. I want you to understand that. It's not because people hate you (though you have given many good reason to do so), but because of your own lack of listening skills.

Next time you start posting on this forum, use your brain and actually listen to what people have to say, alright? If you can learn to think before you post, and only post quality content, you should be totally fine next time. I know this to be true because 4 1/2 years ago I went through a very similar ordeal.

Please do better next time.

Good PM

Preach it planr!

So apparently instead of learning his lesson, Spongebob is celebrating his ban like it was an accomplishment.

Picture taken from the content in his profile signature.

So apparently instead of learning his lesson, Spongebob is celebrating his ban like it was an accomplishment.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LOFyLz4.png[/img ]
Picture taken from the content in his profile signature.

Well considering he called it "freedom" I hope that means he's forgeted off for good
I've probably set my hopes too high though

Well considering he called it "freedom" I hope that means he's forgeted off for good
I've probably set my hopes too high though
alts

alts never change

he's online right now lol