New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass

Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 191689 times)

Radical idea: Make an option to 'index' brick names when copying, both the name of any brick duplicated and any event on the duplicated bricks referencing one of those. So if I dup 'trafficLight' it becomes something like 'trafficLight_1'. Right now if you dup anything with named events it requires a full re-eventing if you want it to function the same.

Nice idea, but I'm not interested in making more blockland mods.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 05:16:52 PM by Zeblote »

Someone told me this topic was too old to post in, so now it isn't

Appearantly this mod will be 2 years old in one week.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 06:03:54 AM by RallyBlock »

Will there be any new features created for this addon, or is it done?

Will there be any new features created for this addon, or is it done?

Unless there's a major bug or a really good feature that's still missing, it's done.

zeblote is working on how to make a great monorail on bl2 i guess

zeblote is working on how to make a great monorail on bl2 i guess
Good morning, and welcome to the Black Mesa Transit System

dont bring back The Memories, pls

Unless there's a major bug or a really good feature that's still missing, it's done.
The center snap feature, PLEASE.

Like when I have a 64x64 plate duped, then i hit b and right-click a brick to use it instantly, it should autosnap the new brick to the center of the old dup'd brick - like how the old dup did

the time is
8:47
mountain time

the time is
8:47
mountain time
Current topside temperature is 93 degrees, with an estimated high of one hundred and five.
The Black Mesa compound is maintained at a pleasant 68 degrees at all times.

The center snap feature, PLEASE.

Like when I have a 64x64 plate duped, then i hit b and right-click a brick to use it instantly, it should autosnap the new brick to the center of the old dup'd brick - like how the old dup did

Why do you need your ghost brick to be in the center of some 64x plate?

Why do you need your ghost brick to be in the center of some 64x plate?
I dup a build on a 64x64 baseplate, now I need a 32x32 baseplate at the top of the build, so I press B, right click the 32x32 baseplate and boom it auto snaps to the center of the 64x64 plate, then I just gotta shift up and plant. It is a very convenient feature and saves time

Edit: just to be clear this works for any brick, using a 64x64 and 32x32 was just an example
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 08:45:43 PM by Goth77 »

Still seems pointless to me. Why would I need a 32x plate in the center of a 64x one I just duplicated? I don't think I've ever built something where this would be useful.