New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass

Author Topic: New Duplicator 1.6.2 | Now on BL Glass  (Read 191684 times)

is there a feature where you can disable certain things like forceplant and stuff for certain blids
if not make one

Those are already admin only by default - simply don't make those people admin.

How do I place floating bricks? I have hackplant floating bricks mod! I saw enable in newdup settings but not working :(

How do I place floating bricks? I have hackplant floating bricks mod! I saw enable in newdup settings but not working :(

use /forcePlant

use /forcePlant

But I have to do it each time I place, its hard for big builds like houses or towers :(

But I have to do it each time I place, its hard for big builds like houses or towers :(

/tfp (/toggleforceplant) turns it on every time you try to plant a floating duplication

/tfp (/toggleforceplant) turns it on every time you try to plant a floating duplication

Thx! I hope I remember!

You can also set a keybind for force plant in options/controls

This tool is incredible thank you :D

This tool is incredible thank you :D
It's really one of the all-time best add-ons

This should be added to default blockland...

add-on of the decade.

Still really wish we had that snap feature. Also it's very annoying when I dup something I cant dwand the original build right away without having to move the duped ghost bricks first: pulling out the dwand makes the ghosted dup disappear :(

Still really wish we had that snap feature. Also it's very annoying when I dup something I cant dwand the original build right away without having to move the duped ghost bricks first: pulling out the dwand makes the ghosted dup disappear :(
one possible solution is to cut the bricks. by doing so, you remove the bricks but then have them duped so you can place them elsewhere. also, maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but I have no problem pulling out the d-wand while I have a ghost dup active. The ghost dup does not disappear for me as long as the outline turns blue (rather than yellow)

that sounds like some kind of addon on your side messing with it, if you're in plant mode, your duplication wont disappear just cause you change tools. if you're only in select mode, your selection will though.