Author Topic: Remember that chick I met a couple months ago? Meet The Parents Edition!  (Read 58662 times)

Just look at a map of her town and read some reviews and stuff.
It's a pretty small town, and the only thing I could find in her actual town was a Simple Simon's and a mediocre steakhouse. I did find some places in a town about 20 mins away or so. I don't want her to drive that far though. Plus, there's the problem that I can't legally drive yet.

Topic in 4 months: Remember that chick I met a couple months ago? SHES PREGNANT. CODE RED. HELP NEEDED

Topic in 4 months: Remember that chick I met a couple months ago? SHES PREGNANT. CODE RED. HELP NEEDED
alternatively
Remember that chick I met a couple months ago? I KILLED HER. CODE RED. HELP NEEDED

With any luck amirite.

She told me about this place and I told her it works. Except she said that she has work on sunday. I asked her about tomorrow, and she said "idk haha". Am I being too pushy?

That's kind of a "turned off" sign

That's kind of a "turned off" sign
Then how to I turn it back on lol

Then how to I turn it back on lol
You can't, unless you're Orlando Bloom. Just back off a bit.

You can't, unless you're Orlando Bloom. Just back off a bit.
Is it too late to flirt a little bit more? She told me this story of how she spilled hot tomato soup all over her face and in her ear. I could make a joke like "it's alright I won't order any tomato soup". I've been making my messages a little too long too. I think I've come off a little strong. How do I fix this?

It's gettin close guys, we're almost there!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 01:36:55 PM by Col. Derontchi »

sounds like she's not interested imo

sounds like she's not interested imo
Yeah. I'm gonna back off a little and just flirt a little bit.

Any pointers?

what's her instagram so we can talk to her about you

Is it too late to flirt a little bit more? She told me this story of how she spilled hot tomato soup all over her face and in her ear. I could make a joke like "it's alright I won't order any tomato soup".
listen i'm a nerdy virgin and even i don't think this hard about smalltalk with cute girls lol

Yeah, I told her it would've been nice to see those blue eyes since it's been so cloudy outside. She said I was smooth, but it sounded kinda sarcastic. So I said that if she asked me
I was about as smooth as sandpaper and then told her I had some more Thanksgiving stuff to attend to (which I really do) and told her I'd talk to her later. She said alright. This is all just a summary of course. So I'm not giving up hope yet. I'll just back off for a day or two.

I'm not sure she is into. Most people tend to flirt back when someone flirts with them rather than just say 'smooth' back at them.
And it sounds like she is putting obstacles in the way.

Next time ask her if she'd like to meet up and for her to tell you when she is free. Then the ball is in her court, and if she never gets back to you about it then you know how she feels.

Also, stop flirting and instead just chat to her like a friend and get to know each other.