Remember that chick I met a couple months ago? Meet The Parents Edition!

Author Topic: Remember that chick I met a couple months ago? Meet The Parents Edition!  (Read 58683 times)

shoot her with an airsoft gun from your roof when she comes to your house.

Told her we'd maybe have to find another place then.

Then don't wait for anything man find that other place. And time. You have to be specific with those details.

Then don't wait for anything man find that other place. And time. You have to be specific with those details.
Yeah she lives in a suburb about 20 minutes away and I don't really know the area. So do I just ask her to do it or do I have to do something what the forget

I can ask her what's good and then take her there

forget damnit my confidence is dwindling and I need ideas
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 11:04:31 PM by Col. Derontchi »

I don't know but I've found that girls typically like to be asked to a specific thing, at least the first time. Like since you're asking her she might not want to be the one do to the thinking about what you're actually going to do.

I guess the pro shop thing wasn't a bad idea. Just pick a day when it's open.

stick it in her pooper
instructions not clear, got richard stuck in toaster

I don't know but I've found that girls typically like to be asked to a specific thing, at least the first time. Like since you're asking her she might not want to be the one do to the thinking about what you're actually going to do.

I guess the pro shop thing wasn't a bad idea. Just pick a day when it's open.
Well, I already asked her if she wants to go to another place since it'll probably be closed this weekend. She lives in some town about 20-30 minutes away, and I can't drive yet. That's why I thought about asking her to tell me all the good places, then go there. Buy her a nice lunch.

Yeah that's probably not a bad idea. You don't have to take my word for it I'm just making suggestions.

So I told her that I'm from Tulsa, so she'd have to tell me all the good places. When I talked to her for the first time (in the last topic), she told me where she was from. Well, she told me again. No places, nothing. Kinda awkward. What now?

So I told her that I'm from Tulsa, so she'd have to tell me all the good places. When I talked to her for the first time (in the last topic), she told me where she was from. Well, she told me again. No places, nothing. Kinda awkward. What now?
Are you messaging her on the phone or just seeing her multiple times on her work? Just curious.

Are you messaging her on the phone or just seeing her multiple times on her work? Just curious.
The first time I saw her, it was in person. This was the old topic. With this topic, she has tracked me down via a review I left on Google in which I said she was cute. Now we're talking over the phone

The first time I saw her, it was in person. This was the old topic. With this topic, she has tracked me down via a review I left on Google in which I said she was cute. Now we're talking over the phone
Please don't burn me if I haven't read the whole thread, but...

If you're talking to her over the phone, then you should say that the review was yours and that you wish to hang out with her sometime (if you still want to go for her). If she for some reason rejects you, move on, that's perfectly fine. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

EDIT: Don't ask if there are any specific places you two could meet up. That only puts excessive pressure on the girl. (in my opinion)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 09:24:48 AM by Heitmeyer² »

Please don't burn me if I haven't read the whole thread, but...

If you're talking to her over the phone, then you should say that the review was yours and that you wish to hang out with her sometime (if you still want to go for her). If she for some reason rejects you, move on, that's perfectly fine. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

EDIT: Don't ask if there are any specific places you two could meet up. That only puts excessive pressure on the girl. (in my opinion)
She knew the review was mine from the beginning. That's the reason she found me. She wanted to see if I was the reviewer. I'm in the process of asking her, but she kinda just turned it into a stalemate. How do I ask about specific places if I don't live in the same town she lives? I don't want to make her drive.

Basically how do I ask about restaurants in her town without pressuring her with specific places?

Just look at a map of her town and read some reviews and stuff.