Author Topic: Remember that chick I met a couple months ago? Meet The Parents Edition!  (Read 59576 times)

you really didn't need to pull the mental disorder card out of nowhere

you really didn't need to pull the mental disorder card out of nowhere
I didn't mean for it to be a loving card lol. Guess it kinda came across that way tho.
when was this
Two weeks ago tomorrow. It's alright though, it's just mild. Reduced motivation/drive, tiredness, etc., nothing suicidal. I'm still generally happy with myself, for the most part.
what
I said "new phone who dis" (the joke being it's over IG)
"Ur wife. Ur late. Pick up some milk on the way home"

"What's in it for me"

"I won't make you sleep on the couch

"But I got morning practice"

"No milk, no bed"

"No shuga, no milk"
You better go out and buy milk or you're on the couch tonight, foxscotch

Maxwell confirmed autistic girl

Maxwell confirmed autistic girl
naw bro hes totes a dad after that joke

Tony do u use protection m8

Lets recap here

OP so oblivious to the fact that the girl does not like him

Lord tony has derailed another thread

Lord tony has derailed another thread
not like it hasn't already been derailed before

if you are role playing with a girl about couches and milk then your relationship will not be good

A bit of advice OP, just talk normally. There's nothing wrong with proper spelling.
I know it can be kind of reflexive to speak in a joking manner so it doesn't feel so serious, but you do seriously want to get with this girl so it would be best to sound legit.
Basically if you want to ask someone for their number or whatever be straightforward and genuine, not semi-joking like "yo girl was yo numbah" as it just invites a joking response and sounds like you lack the confidence to just ask.

A bit of advice OP, just talk normally. There's nothing wrong with proper spelling.
I know it can be kind of reflexive to speak in a joking manner so it doesn't feel so serious, but you do seriously want to get with this girl so it would be best to sound legit.
Basically if you want to ask someone for their number or whatever be straightforward and genuine, not semi-joking like "yo girl was yo numbah" as it just invites a joking response and sounds like you lack the confidence to just ask.
Funny thing is I was actually feeling really pumped when I asked.

Anyway now she's telling me that I always reply when she's asleep, which may account for some of the one-sidedness in these past two or so convos.

dude the opportunity is handed to you on a dish. be a man and eat your food