Adult Swim said they were sorry they got me "fired."

Author Topic: Adult Swim said they were sorry they got me "fired."  (Read 5867 times)

I was watching Adult Swim's TV show Stupid Morning Bullstuff to find out they were suddenly talking about how sorry they were for probably being the cause of me leaving walmart, lol.

They don't know why I left Walmart, they just somehow knew I don't work there anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCqxv-XgFpM&feature=youtu.be

what did you do with those vests

I thought it had to do with the op for a sec.

Also this is the same woman who gave me a free Fishcenter hat. They had a contest for "best caller" and I won because my name was the only name she remembered, lol.

And she is responsible for sending me all this Adult Swim swag I won before.

operating the closed checkout panels sure does pay off

The amount of free Adult Swim swag I've won is just insane. Like a high insane amount, this isn't even half. It's come to a point where these people at Adult Swim actually remember who I am and occasionally talk about me, lol.

Adult Swim even named a crawfish after me.

The amount of free Adult Swim swag I've won is just insane. Like a high insane amount, this isn't even half. It's come to a point where these people at Adult Swim actually remember who I am and occasionally talk about me, lol.

That is kind of sad don't you think?

That is kind of sad don't you think?

This is coming from MoltenKitten, lol.

cool

...why??
Because he has such an addiction to some show that they now give him free stuff
This is coming from MoltenKitten, lol.
Says the one who robbed walmart, and not even anything expensive, justs vests.