STARWARS EPISODE VII: The Force awakens / Episode 8?! Already?

Poll

Best character

Finn
Rey
Han Solo
Leia Organa Solo
Poe Dameron
BB-8
C-3PO
R2-D2
Luke Skywalker
Resistance Troops
First Order Troops!
Kylo Ren
Hux
Captain Phasma
Snoke
Flame Trooper
Mouse Droid
Useless Background characters
TR-8R
Cypthon would have been good in the movie.

Author Topic: STARWARS EPISODE VII: The Force awakens / Episode 8?! Already?  (Read 32258 times)

Interesting, no signs of Luke Skywalker yet.

didnt he die in ep 6?????????????

jk

Maybe hes a spoiler.

he is seen in the trailer for a second touching r2-d2 with his robot hand. atleast we think it's him.

also, my birthday is on the day star wars comes out, so I know what I'm doing for my birthday. although no-one will remember it now :(

the last 3 hobbit movies also came within days of my birthday

6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

6 days?

Enough nights to watch all the movies!

I'm starting a job at a movie theatre soon. I might have a chance to see this film before any of you do. : )

I'm starting a job at a movie theatre soon. I might have a chance to see this film before any of you do. : )
Decryption keys aren't given away until the minutes before premiere IIRC. Also good luck with the fans talking about the movie when they leave  :cookieMonster:

Got a ticket to see the film on Thursday 7 PM, and since I'm the biggest (and only) Star Wars fan in my house, I'll be alone :/. But hey, I have the patience to wait an hour or more before the film unlike my family who'll go at the last possible minute and wonder why they can't get good seats.

star wars VII is like hl3 on a smaller scale: everyone's gotten so hyped for it that it's gonna be hard to meet expectations

star wars VII is like hl3 on a smaller scale: everyone's gotten so hyped for it that it's gonna be hard to meet expectations
alright but only if half life 2 was a sidescrolling my little pony fan game that was critically panned.

can't wait until wednesday :)

16th for France hehe