STARWARS EPISODE VII: The Force awakens / Episode 8?! Already?

Poll

Best character

Finn
Rey
Han Solo
Leia Organa Solo
Poe Dameron
BB-8
C-3PO
R2-D2
Luke Skywalker
Resistance Troops
First Order Troops!
Kylo Ren
Hux
Captain Phasma
Snoke
Flame Trooper
Mouse Droid
Useless Background characters
TR-8R
Cypthon would have been good in the movie.

Author Topic: STARWARS EPISODE VII: The Force awakens / Episode 8?! Already?  (Read 32266 times)

can't wait until wednesday :)

16th for France hehe
Any cheap plane tickets to France, by any chance?

My parents want to see it but they haven't preordered yet for some reason.

star wars VII is like hl3 on a smaller scale: everyone's gotten so hyped for it that it's gonna be hard to meet expectations
imo the prequels were so loving bad that my expectations are so low it is impossible for episode 7 to be a disappointment
also lol at it being hl3 on a "smaller scale", way more people are hyped for this than forgetin half life

t-minus 5 days till disappointment

I suspect it's going to be like Jurassic World: unintelligent pandering to a modern audience with short attention spans. JJ Abrams did this with Star Trek, taking away any of the moral ambiguity and pacifism of the original series. I'm expecting it to be around 7/10 or less from critics, but I'm sure mindless fans will love it. But this is probably just stemming from personal irritation with JJ. (and the Jurassic Park reboot).

I suspect it's going to be like Jurassic World: unintelligent pandering to a modern audience with short attention spans. JJ Abrams did this with Star Trek, taking away any of the moral ambiguity and pacifism of the original series. I'm expecting it to be around 7/10 or less from critics, but I'm sure mindless fans will love it. But this is probably just stemming from personal irritation with JJ. (and the Jurassic Park reboot).
What would you rate the spice though? Ramen topic reference huehue please don't yell at me

2 of my friends and I bought tickets for Friday night after they get home from college and I get outta work

honestly i think some people liked jurassic world more because they were comparing it to the lost world/Jp3, which made it look better

damn you must be very smart. i'm sure nobody except mindless fans are going to enjoy the first movie in ten years from the biggest series ever.

It came out yesterday for me. I'm going to go see it in two weeks though.

It came out yesterday for me. I'm going to go see it in two weeks though.
Goddamn.
any cheap ways to get to argentina, legal or otherwise

4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!111   :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

idk why, but this trailer changed my opinion of the movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVoNAh2Nvig