Author Topic: Battlefield 3 weapon pack failbin request  (Read 752 times)

This addon belongs in the failbin, as it overwrites certain things. For example, the weapons (and it happens with default tools, as well) overwrite your options and reset the field of view to 40, which can cause motion sickness for people. The models also aren't that pretty and the recoil coupled with broken FOV is just asking for motion sickness.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=180744.0 <--- Add-on link

Considering RTB's Add-ons have fallen into obscurity for most people who would use a pack like this, and putting into account how old the topic is, I'd say it would be nice to have it in the failbin, but not necessarily needed.

Try looking in Daprogs RTB archive

I think you misunderstood the title. I think he wants the add-on fail-binned since it is not currently.

I agree, adding on to what OP said, the pack was horrid. I always got console errors with it, models were crappy, syntax was sloppy, sounds overlapped and cut out, recoil was wonky, reload animations were bad. There is no reason for this to not be fail binned.

I do think it would be cool if someone remade the pack, or just made a whole new BF3 pack. There hasn't been a new weapon pack for years.

I agree, adding on to what OP said, the pack was horrid. I always got console errors with it, models were crappy, syntax was sloppy, sounds overlapped and cut out, recoil was wonky, reload animations were bad. There is no reason for this to not be fail binned.

I do think it would be cool if someone remade the pack, or just made a whole new BF3 pack. There hasn't been a new weapon pack for years.
Here i come baby!
All i need is a good modeler that can do good blocky models!

Here i come baby!
All i need is a good modeler that can do good blocky models!

Consider me in, i can be a tertiary scripter and audio contributor

Yes please failbin and crc the battlefield 3 weapons. They suck really bad and need to be wiped from existence.

And no I am not being sarcastic.

They also have the most inefficient code ever made.