Author Topic: There is this kid that sits by me in school, and..  (Read 4858 times)

can you recall any event which might've ticked him off or something?

Beat the stuff out of him. Who cares if you get suspended. He won't mess with you again

beat the stuff out of him outside of school. if ur under 18 ofcourse. if u have a few thugish friends then get them to help you out.

can you recall any event which might've ticked him off or something?
No. I didn't do anything. I did assume once he was one of those kids in school who just piss off people as a joke, but is telling half of the school that i beat him up a joke? No.

Hate to say it, but Kick his ass and take the 3 day suspension,  he will never mess with you again.

beat the stuff out of him outside of school. if ur under 18 ofcourse. if u have a few thugish friends then get them to help you out.
there's a difference between beating someone up and solving a problem

when i was young i figured violence solved stuff like this and i got a pen to the neck for thinking that. it doesn't solve anything, it just raises tension

No. I didn't do anything. I did assume once he was one of those kids in school who just piss off people as a joke, but is telling half of the school that i beat him up a joke? No.
the guy is obviously intimidated by you. he wants to turn people against you. don't let him - keep on being nice, leave him alone - leaving someone alone is different than ignoring them. leaving them alone is making a concerted effort to stay away from someone as much as possible.

the guy is obviously intimidated by you. he wants to turn people against you. don't let him
I am nice. Also, the incident was only 1 time. He doesn't even mention it at all, but i don't understand why he went around tell people i beat him up although i was getting my paper back from him.

there's a difference between beating someone up and solving a problem
solved plenty of mine. i will say though it wont solve all. the pen is mightier than the sword. but not all people know how to read.

the pen is mightier than the sword. but not all people know how to read.
this is a quote for the ages

really now
brother stole my weed. never did that stuff again when i jumped him after politely asking for it back 3 times

brother stole my weed. never did that stuff again when i jumped him after politely asking for it back 3 times
that's not intimidation, that's just ambushing someone to get your stuff back. that's not even equatable.

its violence. but yes it differs from OPs situation.

if you go through life beating up all your problems then your life becomes an anime

don't be like starkiller's anime, pay it forward

if you go through life beating up all your problems then your life becomes an anime

don't be like starkiller's anime, pay it forward
i'd say beating up all your problems is more like the sopranos

and look at how cheery that show is