favorite dex weapon

dakra
2 (25%)
furis
1 (12.5%)
sybaris
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Warframe Megathread - fifth anniversary - log in before 3/28 for excal skin  (Read 157236 times)

inb4 the meteor is some infested bs and there will be some event to clear the infested of the plains

dont forget about the free vectis and skin code
FN6B-8RML-MLH6-GM2N

inb4 the meteor is some infested bs and there will be some event to clear the infested of the plains
*Wheeze*
Called it

zaws are fun
keep in mind this is a dagger + has good attack speed when compared to the other daggers
as well as crit and status

is maxed out phage and psynapse still useful I haven't played since like 2015 or further back

« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 01:45:45 PM by Blockomaniac »

all prime armor looks dull compared to targis prime :(

except eos prime

also tennogen armor sets when

is there a blockland clan 'cause Im tired of getting kicked out of clans for not playing on a daily basis

yo I just downloaded the game and have been really enjoying it, played like 6 hours just today. what are the benefits of playing with other players? I don't have many friends who play the game regularly.

yo I just downloaded the game and have been really enjoying it, played like 6 hours just today. what are the benefits of playing with other players? I don't have many friends who play the game regularly.
you can do stuff for longer afaik