favorite dex weapon

dakra
2 (25%)
furis
1 (12.5%)
sybaris
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Warframe Megathread - fifth anniversary - log in before 3/28 for excal skin  (Read 159011 times)

and now im buildign ankyros prime :O!!!!

I happened to have a few relics with the parts to nova prime, I got all of them but the systems. my friend who had one single relic containing the systems ran a rift with me and he got the systems. Nova prime is vaulted so the odds of me actually getting all the parts I needed from the relics is loving amazing, I'm building it right now. I just forma'd my Nidus so I'm leveling him up again before it finishes

I happened to have a few relics with the parts to nova prime, I got all of them but the systems. my friend who had one single relic containing the systems ran a rift with me and he got the systems. Nova prime is vaulted so the odds of me actually getting all the parts I needed from the relics is loving amazing, I'm building it right now. I just forma'd my Nidus so I'm leveling him up again before it finishes
If he ran a rift with you, you should have had the option to receive the item he got. That is unless you ran without a relic.

If he ran a rift with you, you should have had the option to receive the item he got. That is unless you ran without a relic.
I did, that was why he ran the rift with me was to help me try and get that last part. it was the last relic either of us had with the systems part in it.

novas stronk too???
vry stronk

Edit: got latron wraith!!!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 11:19:53 AM by Blockomaniac »

do we know what the next tactical alert will be/when it is?

Do we know when OP will UPDATE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD?

also woo i got a dera riven for firerate and multishot, and i put it on my dera vandal

now its basically a supra Mk. II

only downside is that it puts the crit multiplier to 0.6, but crit chance is only 5% anyway so meh

oo ye i got my strun wraith aswell
its ok, but im expecting to be even more powerful if i put a good riven on it

got a braton riven, increased damage to grineer and increased punch-through, complete stuff but it's for my favourite primary.

reroll it braton is fun!!!

also i FINALLY got a strun wraith. I joined WF on survival weekend, and the reward for survivng for 20 min iirc was a strun wraith, but I survived 19 min and didnt rly care cuz i was bbusy with other stuff

BUT NOW ITS MINE

I started warframe about two months ago, already at MR9, and i need suggestions on really fun and useful weapons, and I'm on console so I can't get weapons that are on pc rn

i've got so much ayatans that i can't fit all of them into the back of the arsenal.
yes, they are all filled with stars

tore it down, in total i had
15 anasa
4 ayr
10 orta
6 sah
4 valana
10 vaya
which totalled up to 129,825 endo if i wanted to sell everything
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 03:23:17 AM by Refticus »