favorite dex weapon

dakra
2 (25%)
furis
1 (12.5%)
sybaris
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Warframe Megathread - fifth anniversary - log in before 3/28 for excal skin  (Read 159287 times)

I wonder if in orokin derelicts, the meat in the walls is infested

Probably

I wonder if in orokin derelicts, the meat in the walls is infested

Probably

probably

but thats just a theory

rell is ness confirmed
by these two strings of coincidences, this is plausable and should be treated as fact!

Stalker mode is going to be great

does anyone have a good build for ignis/wraith because im trying to get relics on an orokin derelict survival but those loving ANCIENTS AND THEIR GRAPPLING HANDS WTF WHO DESIGNED THESE forgetERS THEY NEED TO loving DIE-
tableflips table and computer out the window

u could block with melee to avoid getting grappled

anyway just look on youtube for builds

you could even use the handspring mod, makes ancients less annoying.

u could block with melee to avoid getting grappled

anyway just look on youtube for builds
ey yah lemme just SLOWLY PULL OUT MY MELEE whenever I see an ancient, just to not get grappled every now and then
nah forget that if I could block with quick melee or something sure, but trying to block hooks is just loving dumb unless youre just running melee

Melee only squad represent

Also he could try putting heat/corrosive/gas on a good status weapon cuz ignis is status per second which apparently isn't too reliable
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 03:51:44 PM by Blockomaniac »

after getting grappled over and over and not even the euphona prime helped me out that greatly... i decided, to go insane.

i'm going to hack their granddads hip replacements. all of them. (also replace the quickiebomb formula with "ancient formula")

they will not survive.

i will kill them all.

my genocide crusade against the tall plant grapplers begins here.